Super 8: 18th Match NZ v Pakistan

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Awesome catch that. His bowling and fielding is excellent, just can't bat for toffee. Shame really, he'd be one heck of an all-rounder if he got his batting sorted.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
What a catch, too bad Wasim wasn't commentating.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Guptill's was nipping leg so I wouldn't give that out. McGlashan's meh, it could go either way.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Guptill's was nipping leg so I wouldn't give that out. McGlashan's meh, it could go either way.

Guptill movement after being stuck made it look plumb. Its only in replay you see it was just nipping leg stump.

King Cricket

International Coach
Good God! Just checked cricinfo. What are the Kiwis doing???!! 92 for 7!!!!!!! :eek::eek: I switched off the TV after the first over, after McCullam thrashed that newbie Pak bowler and scored 14 runs from 6 balls............. Wow! Can't believe this!!! What a comeback by Pakistan! Truly amazing!

P

pcfan123

lol Pakistan never play well until their backed in corner, and its usually NZ who suffers too lol

Pakistani Army

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Umar Gul you beauty! No wonder he was the leading wicket-taker in the inaugural tournament 2 years ago!

5-4! Get in Gul! Get the Hat-Trick! :banana2 :banana2 :banana2

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Well this is embarrassing.

Where worse then England. :p

gudduthemaster

International Cricketer
Good God! Just checked cricinfo. What are the Kiwis doing???!! 92 for 7!!!!!!! :eek::eek: I switched off the TV after the first over, after McCullam thrashed that newbie Pak bowler and scored 14 runs from 6 balls............. Wow! Can't believe this!!! What a comeback by Pakistan! Truly amazing!

ya!!!,all credit to Gul and Abdul Razzaq,they bowled extremely well through out the innings:hpraise

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
lol Pakistan never play well until their backed in corner, and its usually NZ who suffers too lol
i was gona post exctly the same thing, the only reason i came to PC. guess my job is done here

Users who are viewing this thread