Super 8: 18th Match NZ v Pakistan

yakuza003

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hopefully pakistan will beat ireland because last world cup when ireland beat pakistan, pakistan had totally different team, alot of them were old guys, look at new young pakistan team they are more aggressive and on anyone face, so i think pakistan will beat ireland, but pakistan must not remember that world cup defeat, they normally think too much.

Last edited:

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Pakistan look so much better with Razzaq in the side. He basically completed the bowling lineup and him batting at 3 could lead to some excitement in future games. Gul was awesome, he has returned to his best this tournament, was a bit below par before this.

Pakistani Army

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Could not agree more Syl. I feel that he is the one who can give the injection and provide Pakistan with a start inside the powerplay overs.

ali_ed2001

Club Cricketer
lol Pakistan have the wood over NZ in world cup. First 92, then 99, then 2007 T20 and 2009 T20.

nikhil_99

International Coach
A very good performance by Pak,Gul is one of the best T20 bowler....

nz0003

International Cricketer
████ performance from us, we couldn't get any partnerships going but Gul bowled awesome.

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thats why no we Pakistani are so different,on our day we are a night mare for opposition but if we have unlucky day then we can even lose to ireland.
Each time Pakistan went into crises,they come back like lines but its the consistency which really lacks by us.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Although I lost my appreciation for Razzaq about 5 years ago, I think his presence added the sense of the balance to the team. Umar Gul and both spinners bowled well. We got reverse swing in this match and Umar gul was introduced at the right time into attack. He should always be asked to bowl after 12 over IMO as he has the best chances of getting some reverse along with Razzaq. Well played Pakistan, now lets avenge 2007 WC defeat against ireland :happy

Users who are viewing this thread