Status
Not open for further replies.

yashwanth kumar

Panel of Selectors

aayush93

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
That's awesome for MI.

I just hope that DD somehow manage to rope in Mahela or Hodge.

DD have roped someone better than Mahela or Hodge.

KP tweeted..

I've moved from Deccan Chargers to The Delhi Daredevils.. V happy with the transfer!! Can't wait to watch Viru from 22yds!!
:D

Last edited:

yashwanth kumar

Panel of Selectors
Thank you hari , good news that they bagged in KP , so good move by DD they knew that they can't bank on auction for good players pick , now surely they won't pick or opt for Mahela.

So the XI cut's as follows

1. V.Sehwag
2. D.Warner*
3. K.Pietersen*
4. Colin Ingram*
5. Venugopal Rao
6. Naman Ojha
7. Roelof van der Merwe*
8. Irfan Pathan
9. Slot for a Spinner (Hope they bag in a god domestic player)
10. Varun Aaron
11. Umesh Yadav

What the still need is a good explosive batsmen who can bat at no 6 or 7 i mean at the depth :thumbs

yashwanth kumar

Panel of Selectors
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooow!!! :D

Dont be so happy his services will be available for only 8 of the 16 league matches . @in general And for rcb , mi and csk its the almost the same case if gayle, pollard and d.bravo are picked for wi . ravi rampaul and sunil narain are the players to watch out for in this years auction , in my view pwi and rr will eye for mccallum as they need an explosive batsmen at the top.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Royal Challengers Bangalore have purchased Andrew McDonald from Delhi Daredevils. A good decision as Delhi already have many all rounders. I hope Delhi earned a good amount with this move.

Gurjot95

National Board President
how many new players have punjab got and who
Don't Worry mate, KXI will never buy any worth or popular player. That had more budget left than any team last season in the end of auctions :lol. Yet they somehow is able to compete and play better than the teams with popular names. They might not have names but they have talent :)

yashwanth kumar

Panel of Selectors
Royal Challengers Bangalore have purchased Andrew McDonald from Delhi Daredevils. A good decision as Delhi already have many all rounders. I hope Delhi earned a good amount with this move.

source please. Not a good move by rbc already got quality players siting in the dugout without playing a single match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread