Story DLF IPL Season 2 "The Drama comes again"

Gurjot95

National Board President
Ipl_logo%281%29.gif

AFTER LAST YEAR IPL THIS TIME AGAIN DLF IPL SEASON 2 COMES AGAIN WITH ALL NEW DRAMA BUT NOW IN SOUTH AFRICA. ALL THE IPL TEAMS REACH SOUTH AFRICA LAST SUNDAY
team-rajasthan-royals-at-ipl01.jpg

AND ALL THE TEAMS ARE READY TO FIGHT AGAINST EACH OTHER. MATCHES ARE STARTING SOON AND ALL THE TEAMS ARE READY FOR HOLDING THE DLF IPL SEASON 2 TITLE. WHO WILL BE NEXT TEAM TO WIN DLF IPL SEASON 2 THIS YEAR?
dlf_ipl_trophy1.jpg

WITH 8 TEAMS PARTICIPATING IN IT AND WITH NEW PLAYERS COMING IN SEASON 2 SO IT WILL BE INTERESTING TO SEE WHO WILL BECOME STAR AND WHO WILL FAIL. THIS TIME IPL IS TAKING PLACE IN SOUTH AFRICA WITH NEW GROUND, NEW PITCHES AND NEW ENTERTAINMENT. LET'S SEE THIS TIME WHO WINS THE DLF IPL SEASON 2. IN THIS STORY I AM GOING TO PLAY IPL IN SOUTH AFRICA WITH ALL 8 IPL TEAMS TO DECIDE A WINNER. THIS IS MY FIRST STORY SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR MY MISTAKES AND HELP ME TO IMPROVE MY STORY

STADIUMS
ALL THE MATCHES ARE GOING TO TAKE PLACE IN J'BURG AND CAPETOWN STADIUMS AS THERE ARE ONLY TWO SA STADIUMS IN CRICKET 07

Johannesnurg Stadium

2wewcnc.gif

Capetown Stadium
op4wso.gif

NEW CAPTAINS
1. ROYAL BENGAL CHALLENGERS CAPTAIN NOW WILL BE KEVIN PITERSEN
2. GILCHRIST WILL BE CAPTAIN OF DECCAN CHARGES
3. KNIGHT RIDERS CAPTAINCY WILL BE IN THE HANDS OF BRENDON McCULLUM

NEW JERSEYS
ALL THE TEAMS WILL NOW HAVE NEW JERSEYS WITH DECCAN CHARGES BLUE COLOUR JERSEY

NEW PLAYERS
MANY NEW PLAYERS HAVE COME IN IPL SEASON 2 INCLUDING SWAPPING OF PLAYERS

OUR SPONSORS

Last edited:
Good start mate :)

Just a suggestion, try to improve you writing. (Like it should be 'All the IPL teams reach South Africa' and not 'All the IPL teams reaches South Africa')

Also avoid writing in caps.

@Pranav- As I said before I always make such silly mistakes but I will be careful now and I write in caps because I was writing introduction but in matches I will not write in caps and thanks gary I will change now

I'm looking forward to this Rahul :)

1st Match of DLF IPL Season 2 at J'burg
Kings XI Punjab Vs Delhi Daredevils

Toss
ravi_shastri.thumbnail.jpg

Welcome to the first match of DLF IPL Season 2. You can hear all the crowds are cheering and we can hope this will be great game. I have two captains with me for a toss. Let's see who win the first toss of Season 2. Here goes the coin

zyg5x.png

Heads!!

Heads is the call and it's Heads. What's your choice UV and Why?

zyg5x.png

We are doing batting first. It's hot and pitch is good for batting so we want to put pressure on other side by putting large score on board

How are you feeling in the first match of IPL in South Africa?

zyg5x.png

I am feeling great here. SA is a wonderful country. There are many places to visit and we are having fun here.

Thanks UV for chatting. All the best for your match.

zyg5x.png

Thanks Ravi

Veeru what would you choose first?

10xty79.png

We also choose batting but still if we can bowl better and can restrict them to 130-140 we will have good chance of winning this match.

What are your thoughts about South Africa pitches?

10xty79.png

I think SA Pitches are good for bowling. The pitches in South Africa provide fast bounce so it will help bowlers to bowl better

Good Luck Veeru. I hope your fast bowlers do well and good luck for today's match.

10xty79.png

Thanks Ravi and we are also hoping the same today.

The news from Here is Kings XI Punjab have won the toss and elected to bat. Back to you Harsha

Match Update Coming soon

Last edited:
Good luck to this story :thumbs I am looking forward to it :)

Sorry for delaying this because there was no IPL 09 Roster available but now I have got it though it's not fully correct so now I can give updates

Users who are viewing this thread