DM Testing

dancingmongoose

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
65.2 Finn to Pattinson, cuts to the boundary, crashes as soon as it hits the rope[DOUBLEPOST=1463791360][/DOUBLEPOST]Consecutive crashes without an error log[DOUBLEPOST=1463791518][/DOUBLEPOST]Oops I hadn't saved for a while, back to 5/94 after 52

dancingmongoose

International Coach
Also back to lightning speed. Please fix this

dancingmongoose

International Coach
Tea break, 5/128 after 60 overs. Voges 45, Nevill 38. I've been a bit more aggressive with my running and it's paying off.

dancingmongoose

International Coach
62.3 Finn to Voges, short, wide, hit firmly down the third man for a boundary to bring up fifty.

dancingmongoose

International Coach
Adam Voges has been bowled by Borthwick however I'm more than a little unhappy, I was backing away to make room, but unfortunately as soon as he released the ball the game took that as an indication to play a shot in the direction i was moving the batsman, which of course was nowhere near the ball and also far too early, and I was completely unable to play another shot[DOUBLEPOST=1463836139][/DOUBLEPOST]Nevill out in the next over FOR THE EXACT SAME REASON except he went across his stumps and was lbw. Again height though.

dancingmongoose

International Coach
I would definitely feel that spinners need a longer runup

dancingmongoose

International Coach
All out for 156. Stupid really. Either atrocious lbw decisions or not having enough time to move. Anyway, change of innings and we're back on lightning speed (I haven't applied that manual patch yet though). First ball Robson is caught down the leg side off Starc but it was way too fast to see[DOUBLEPOST=1463836650][/DOUBLEPOST]Even on Slow it's ridiculously quick bowling

dancingmongoose

International Coach
That manual patch has fixed the update available loop

dancingmongoose

International Coach
Just conceded a boundary because the ball bounced to slip but he decided to run away instead of pick the ball up

dancingmongoose

International Coach
10.2 Faulkner to Compton, OUT, big wicket as Compton was scoring quickly, went to drive, outside edge and Warner snaps it up at silly point. Finn comes in as nightwatchman which I'm very impressed with[DOUBLEPOST=1463838689][/DOUBLEPOST]Double blow before stumps, Pattinson gets one to spit at Cook and catches the shoulder of the bat and lobs tamely to Warner again. Bell comes in

dancingmongoose

International Coach
I've brought Zampa on and something's gone haywire. Every fielder is positioned in the middle of the pitch. Also I can't change the field setting because the cursor mapping isn't quite matched up and when I get close to it the cursor is out of the window

dancingmongoose

International Coach
15.4 Zampa to Bell, OUT, in just his second over he's got his maiden wicket, inside edge off the drive which pops up for Nevill behind the stumps. 4/56

dancingmongoose

International Coach
19.3 Zampa to Finn, OUT, a little short but not really turning, went to cut and gets an edge through to Nevill, his third catch. 5/63.

Users who are viewing this thread