Doctor's Pro-AI Patches

I think it will be even better what i read on the first post ... i will download it ..

:cheers
Usy !!

Hey doctor this is really fantastic mate I love the new swing.The ball swings a lot more and really nice bowling and batting now.Only thing that I don't like is the bowling cursor being so bug.Do you think you can make it smaller?

Well done

Hey cricket doctor.....nice job mate, seems like your hard work payed off, I really like it, its much more reliestic and you get to feeling of test cricket more. Brilliant patch.

You thinking of doing a ODI patch?

Keep it up mate :cheers

yeah .. a ODI patch would be perfect .... but i dont want the batting too be hard in it bec i always find it hard in the oDIs .. as my wickets fall even if i try play defensivly !!
but we dont want a un-realistic patch too :( ....

Wildwil said:
Hey doctor this is really fantastic mate I love the new swing.The ball swings a lot more and really nice bowling and batting now.Only thing that I don't like is the bowling cursor being so bug.Do you think you can make it smaller?

Well done
Hey Wildwil, so heartning to see that you've liked my patch mate.
Cursor size is kept large just to minimize the pin-point accuracy when we ball.
However if you still don't like it.Then here it is ----->>
This is just for you mate,download it and enjoy. :happy :cheers :onpc

Attachments

• Doctor's Pro-test AI(small cursor size for WildWil).zip
    31.1 KB · Views: 49
Thanks cricket doctor.I really is one of the best patches

hey cricket doctor i have tried ur patch for a 5 day test match at Hard mode and there was lot of swing .

Last edited:
Thanks mate,Could you please tell me on which ground,pitch and conditions the match was played? :onpc

Last edited:
cricket doctor said:
Could you please tell me on which ground,pitch and conditions the match was played? I think its probably the effect of Australian bowlers.However we'll see if anybody else also finds this problem. :onpc

i played that match at Melborne, pitch: green , condition: overcast.

yeh on many patches when you ball a ball that swings into them in they leave the ball especially in Melbourne when it is overcast.

kush said:
yeh on many patches when you ball a ball that swings into them in they leave the ball especially in Melbourne when it is overcast.
Exactly, I agree with you kush, it becomes even more dangerous when you are playing on a green top. you bound to get unexpected results in that case.
:onpc :happy :happy

Indiangod said:
Hey cricket doctor.....nice job mate, seems like your hard work payed off, I really like it, its much more reliestic and you get to feeling of test cricket more. Brilliant patch.

You thinking of doing a ODI patch?

Keep it up mate :cheers
Thank you very-very much Indiangod.Ya, I've worked extremely hard to touch the perfection mate.Let's see people like or not.

And ya,ODI patch depends on what reviews I get for my this patch.If it goes well, than I'll have a go at it too and it also depends on how much time I get for patch making,as I don't want a hurried job.
Thanks once again. :happy :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread