Domestic cricket 06/07 in Australia

Cowan only got 8 :( Lambert continuing his good batting form, might be time to promote him with all the rubbish our middle order is dishing up. Interesting got Cameron in our side

Cosgrove gets a 100, at last hes back in form, what more it was when Jaques started to hit form.

Oh it's great having Clark back in Pura Cup :) Rogers our for a golden duck and North followed him soon after. What figures 2/1, hes back in his element again.

Feelin Blue? said:
Good to see Jaques hit form... wink wink selectors :p

Lol still got a way to make on Rogers but hes slowly catching him.

Edit: OMG 2nd over Clark is 4/1!

That's good stuff from Clark. I hope it doesn't have any bearing on him getting selected for the WC though. His not a OD bowler.

ugh, rogers who would be next in line for test match selection gets a first ball of the innings duck, voges who got called up today got a golden duck and clark who was just dropped takes a hattrick and 4/11 ! what a days play!

langerrox said:
ugh, rogers who would be next in line for test match selection gets a first ball of the innings duck, voges who got called up today got a golden duck and clark who was just dropped takes a hattrick and 4/11 ! what a days play!
That's our selectors for ya :D

wfdu_ben91 said:
That's good stuff from Clark. I hope it doesn't have any bearing on him getting selected for the WC though. His not a OD bowler.

It shouldn't have any affect, the selectors already named their C/H squad so I suspect they have their WC squad before this hattrick.

Stuart Clark hattrick ! whoo!!!! hes a good Pura Cup and Test Match bowler but his OD bowling is to easy to hit

What a demloishing job by NSW, all they needed was on Australian and they have ripped apart what some say is the best domestic batting lineup in Aus. Bollinger has 2 while Clark's got 6.

That was a good last wicket stand between Deitz and Tait, too bad Deitz couldn't get his 100.

Interesting to see Jaques put his foot down in this match, especially on the back of Rogers' golden duck.

It strikes me as interesting that Manou is preferred over Deitz in one dayers. Deitz is a much better batsman. Speaking of which, this Bulls side seems to have three wicket keepers.

Who the hell is Ryan Broad?

Thank God for that quick 50 to cause we got 2 snails at the crease, never thought I would call Thornely one! Too bad Jaques couldn't convert again but good to have him back in form none the less.

Amazing bowling from Clark, going to be a real asset to the team in Test Cricket. He didn't actually do much with the ball with the replays. Just some great bowling.

250 is a pretty good lead but Jaques is doing quite a bit for the team.

Feelin Blue? said:
Jaques has been a bit of a snail lately.

Not this game been scoring at a decent enough rate especially compared to Katich and Thornely. We need a revamp in that middle order, batting too slowly and then getting out. If they are going to do that at least make a 100. Time to bring up Packman and Jarrad Burke.

Users who are viewing this thread