Don Bradman 17 PC Now Available - General Discussion

"Wearing" wkt would be akin to a 4th day pitch in Tests and in cricketing terms should start helping spinners with a bit of variable bounce with an odd ball stopping. In an ideal world batting shouldn't be that easy on such wkts.
"Worn" wkt would be similar to a 5th day pitch in tests and should help spinners a lot with more variable bounce with more balls stopping on the batsmen and should theoretically make batting difficult.

"Quick Pitch Wear" set to 'Yes' means that the pitch will deteriorate as the match goes along. If you set it to 'No' it means the pitch condition shouldn't change much over the duration of the match.

So basically Wearing and Worn are subcontinental pitch.
Some questions:
If Quick Pitch Wear is "on" does the pitch help spinners later in the match?
Gameplay modifier Physics:
What do Pitch friction,Ball friction & Shot force do?
How to make a fast outfield using gameplay modifier?

So basically Wearing and Worn are subcontinental pitch.
Some questions:
If Quick Pitch Wear is "on" does the pitch help spinners later in the match?
Gameplay modifier Physics:
What do Pitch friction,Ball friction & Shot force do?
How to make a fast outfield using gameplay modifier?

Yes the wearing and worn should behave more like subcontinental pitches and yes with 'Quick Pitch Wear' on the pitch should theoretically help spinners later in the match.

'Pitch Friction' determines how much the ball grips the pitch, i.e. how much help it gives to spinners and to cutters. Higher the number more assistance for spin deliveries, leg cutters & off cutters.
'Shot Force' determines how powerfully the ball is hit. The higher the shot force more powerful the shots and faster they will travel.

As for 'Ball Friction' no idea what that does. Maybe someone from Big Ant can explain it to us. And regarding the fast or slow outfields, don't have any clue either. I thought 'Ball Friction' slider would determine the speed of the outfield and higher the number slower the outfields but I haven't seen any difference by tweaking the slider.

"Quick Pitch Wear" set to 'Yes' means that the pitch will deteriorate as the match goes along.

Shouldn't it mean the pitch will deteriorate at a faster rate than normal?

Shouldn't it mean the pitch will deteriorate at a faster rate than normal?

I took it to mean it will deteriorate and 'No' means it wouldn;t.

Last edited:
I took it to mean it will deteriorate and 'No' means it wouldn;t.

Well, the usage of the word "quick" made me think otherwise.

Quick Pitch Wear = A day 3 or 4 pitch will behave like a day 5 pitch.

game stops and to desktop pc game why?
Try the troubleshooting steps in the first post - Don Bradman 17 PC Now Available - General Discussion - Don Bradman Cricket 17 Forum on PlanetCricket Forums

If you've done so, then
Send us your save folder by adding the 'Don Bradman Cricket 17' folder from your 'My Games' folder in My Documents (typically C:\Users\Username\Documents\My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 17) to a zip file and attaching it to this thread.

this is my folder

Attachments

• Don Bradman Cricket 17.zip
    11.7 MB · Views: 166
It is said that you can rotate as many times for a higher spin.

However my Q is
how to time the release of RS up, when the spin rotation meter on the left is in green?

After every round of the rotation of the LS the spin meter starts from red/orange -yellow -green & so on...& immediately the time for moving the RS up & whatever would be the spin rotation red/color/green is locked in there

can we lock in the spin rotations at desired levels at a particular color & then push the RS up at green...

Is there a way to systematically push the RS up at the desired spin rotation ?

Please guide...[DOUBLEPOST=1485776847][/DOUBLEPOST]
ya that was before release academy nets
But I fail to understand why is the broadcast camera missing in the Practice training mode...
hope BA studios reintroduces it in future...
@MattW @HBK619

It is said that you can rotate as many times for a higher spin.

I don't think this is true. My understanding is that you can get max spin using just one rotation of stick if done & timed properly. Additional revs/rotations of stick wouldn't get you anything.

I don't think this is true. My understanding is that you can get max spin using just one rotation of stick if done & timed properly. Additional revs/rotations of stick wouldn't get you anything.
Correct.

There's no benefit or penalty for rotating more than once.

In career mode why my bowler stamina is always on low? After couple of overs I can't bowl at my normal speed. Does anyone knows how to fix this?

Users who are viewing this thread