Cricket Academy PC Troubleshooting

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Anyone else having the problem where they go to ground training and it starts loading before freezing? Only downloaded the academy last week yet every time I've tried this has happened and forces me to power off the computer at the hard drive to get any response from the computer

NaTs24

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
Does anyone know why logos start disappearing when I put them past a certain point on the side of the jersey?

aabretz

Banned
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I did that so I could get sdifferent responses from people who might not be reading each of the threads.
i tested it and it only goes to the back one way you need to start going left it will bring it around and you will start to see it on the arm. It is very touchy tho so you need to be careful also making the logo big helps you see just where it might be going.
Bottom line is it does go around to the back you just have to take your time.

NaTs24

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
i tested it and it only goes to the back one way you need to start going left it will bring it around and you will start to see it on the arm. It is very touchy tho so you need to be careful also making the logo big helps you see just where it might be going.
Bottom line is it does go around to the back you just have to take your time.
Thanks! I got it to work, though it was weird.

passarapin

County Cricketer
AUS..
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi guys,

Sorry if this has been answered before. I have made a custom logo that i would like to put on the uniform.
however it does not allow me to place custom logos as "team logos" on the uniform?

is there a way to do this ?

Thanks

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
Hi guys,

Sorry if this has been answered before. I have made a custom logo that i would like to put on the uniform.
however it does not allow me to place custom logos as "team logos" on the uniform?

is there a way to do this ?

Thanks

You tap one of the shoulder buttons I think (LB or RB?) and it switches betwen the default logos and your custom logos. Took me a minute or two to figure out too.

passarapin

County Cricketer
AUS..
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You tap one of the shoulder buttons I think (LB or RB?) and it switches betwen the default logos and your custom logos. Took me a minute or two to figure out too.
ah right, i see it now.

Thanks!! :)

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
I hope the PC Academy also gets this patch to stop it crashing endlessly whenever you try and download something.

Do you want to overwrite logos?

Yes -> Crash
No -> Crash
Restart the game -> Crash
Try and download something else -> Crash
Try again -> Crash
Give up

I can only imagine how frustrating it is for the people who are actually trying to get their game set up.

Posted this in the GD thread yesterday, but hoped it was just a network error. Tried again tonight and it's exactly the same thing. I can't download bats. I can't download teams. In fact it doesn't even try to start downloading them anymore. It just crashes as soon as it gets past asking about logos. So I now have an Academy beta where it is impossible to download anything. It never happened this way before, and I'm only trying to download literally a couple of @Llewelynf's bats or occasionally check if there is an updated version of the teams made by the guys here. While I'm sure the effort is, and should be, now on fixing the actual game, it would be nice if this was sorted out as well. I have a team of created players I want to upload before the PC game comes out, and at the moment, frankly, I'm scared of losing it and the hours I've put into it because the game seems to just crash whenever I try and interact with the community server. It doesn't help that there's still problems like 'want more than 20 results? nope, you can't - you'll have to start with 20 and then ask for more', but it doesn't matter anyway because I can't download any of the damn things. This wasn't happening before the game came out, so I don't know if something has changed with how the downloads are now linked or whatever, but I sure as hell can't get anything on my Academy - it just closes instantly. Any advice or suggestions about this?

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Posted this in the GD thread yesterday, but hoped it was just a network error. Tried again tonight and it's exactly the same thing. I can't download bats. I can't download teams. In fact it doesn't even try to start downloading them anymore. It just crashes as soon as it gets past asking about logos. So I now have an Academy beta where it is impossible to download anything. It never happened this way before, and I'm only trying to download literally a couple of @Llewelynf's bats or occasionally check if there is an updated version of the teams made by the guys here. While I'm sure the effort is, and should be, now on fixing the actual game, it would be nice if this was sorted out as well. I have a team of created players I want to upload before the PC game comes out, and at the moment, frankly, I'm scared of losing it and the hours I've put into it because the game seems to just crash whenever I try and interact with the community server. It doesn't help that there's still problems like 'want more than 20 results? nope, you can't - you'll have to start with 20 and then ask for more', but it doesn't matter anyway because I can't download any of the damn things. This wasn't happening before the game came out, so I don't know if something has changed with how the downloads are now linked or whatever, but I sure as hell can't get anything on my Academy - it just closes instantly. Any advice or suggestions about this?
That's the same as mine so you aren't alone, anything to do with creating/uploading/downloading/ and editing logos causes a crash. Can still do things that don't require logos but one I get the console version making logos is all I'll really be using the pc for

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
That's the same as mine so you aren't alone, anything to do with creating/uploading/downloading/ and editing logos causes a crash. Can still do things that don't require logos but one I get the console version making logos is all I'll really be using the pc for

Thanks, maddawg. That's a relief to know it's a general thing, in a way, though still a problem. It's a shame because I can still see the new bats and so on that have been uploaded but I can't get them. Hopefully it gets fixed soon anyway. :)

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
DBC17 Demo is lagging too much!

My PC Specs;
Processor : Intel Core 2 Duo, E8400 @ 3.00GHz
GPU : AMD Radeon HD 5450 (1GB)
RAM : 2 GB

DBC14 runs smoothly on high settings.
Processor looks good to me. Don't know the reason of lagging. It is because of low RAM? or GPU? or Processor? or everything?

Brentismaximas

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
I downloaded the PC demo so I could import team logo stuff to use on PS4. So as soon as I click import it crashes to a black screen. Anyone else had this problem?

Users who are viewing this thread