Download Cricket Academy V1.00.00m

it has to be placed in the correct folder

for ex:
Documents\My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures\ui\textures\clubicons_mirrored_lg

also check if you are replacing what you want, cause there is a lot of version of the same icon there.

for it to appear in all places you have to change all versions of the icon.

like small, mirrored lg, etc

I've done all of that but it still doesn't work

I've done all of that but it still doesn't work
is the ca crashing or the logo is just not showing up, if you can send me your logo and specify for which you are replacing i can try it and tell.also did you use dxt5 clamp method while converting.

Definately think tuts will be needed for a couple of files (kits, logos) as I have no clue how they work.

Is there an update? Steam has started downloading something and I cannot launch the demo...

Is there an update? Steam has started downloading something and I cannot launch the demo...

Yeah, we're constantly updating now whenever there's an issue found - it shouldn't be a big download though.

Thanks. Just that my internet speed is very low at the moment as I have exhausted the monthly limit. It took a while to download but, done now. :)

will also confirm the logos do not work when doing this tut. The game does not crash the textures still only show the default ones

is the ca crashing or the logo is just not showing up, if you can send me your logo and specify for which you are replacing i can try it and tell.also did you use dxt5 clamp method while converting.
Thanks mate for the help and the tut all working now

Editing Kits for PS3

Hi,

Is it possible to edit Extract and Import Kits through Cricket Academy?
I searched through all threads but there was no such info.

I hope its possible.

Yeah, we're constantly updating now whenever there's an issue found - it shouldn't be a big download though.

What suggestions do you take on board, just a select few or most of them, whats the process? For Cricket Academy I mean

What suggestions do you take on board, just a select few or most of them, whats the process? For Cricket Academy I mean

It's probably not a surprise to people here given the history of the game that pretty much if I see an idea I like then I get it implemented. No real science to it.

I'd rather not get PM's about it though. It's best if there is public debate about an idea.

There are quite a few things in the game that have come from the members and staff of Planet Cricket, I think it is something that people here can be proud of in that respect, you have shaped the game and continue to do so. It is in some respects your game.

It's probably not a surprise to people here given the history of the game that pretty much if I see an idea I like then I get it implemented. No real science to it.

I'd rather not get PM's about it though. It's best if there is public debate about an idea.

There are quite a few things in the game that have come from the members and staff of Planet Cricket, I think it is something that people here can be proud of in that respect, you have shaped the game and continue to do so. It is in some respects your game.

Will Patch 3.0 be the last patch. I remember you saying you do not want to reveal what will be in it. Or when it will be released but will their be more patches after 3.0

I committed to patch#3 for console as a minimum, there may or may not be more.

Users who are viewing this thread