Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
As requested,

Video showing the Cricket Academy in action. The Cricket Academy is the inbuilt editor for creating players, teams, match types, fields, umpires and a whole lot more for the upcoming Don Bradman Cricket 14 by Big Ant Studios.

Currently available as a downloadable beta for PC, the Cricket Academy will be part of the game on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 when it releases later in 2013. Anything shared in the beta will be downloadable on any version of the game.

You can download the beta at http://download.cricketacademygame.com/

Apologies about the frame rate/quality while recording, it runs smoothly on my system when I'm not trying to record it.

Will upload it to the PC server a bit later on for those who both can't play the game and can't access YouTube...

----------

Now available on the Cricket Academy page: PlanetCricket ? Cricket Academy

Last edited:

aditya123

National Board President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
This game is going to single handedly increase the shelflife of my Xbox 360, such is the extent of detail that has been put in by this team. I wonder if there is 'all of this and more' to follow in the full game.

Hats off to Ross and the whole BA team.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am amazed, I downloaded and installed the update but haven't used it yet. Will use it in the next hour :)

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I've gone through and added screenshots to our Cricket Academy page - all of it is in the video, just the screenshots were taken from the source.

dadarocks

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Now, the best way to provide updates in the DLC is giving new kit design options, sponsors (may not be licensed, but new ones'll always be good) add the new rules wherever necessary, etc. It looks damn flexible even now...

This is the kind of editor anyone would want, and I can't imagine the Trickstars doing this much of work, if at all they add an editor... Incredible...

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Video peaks at around this point...

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
I've just watched the video and I've never downloaded Cricket Academy before but I'd like to say, goodness me, how much customization is there in this game? It is unbelievable! The way a game is set up to kit selection. I reckon I'll spend so much time fiddling around in the menus, it seems like that will be as fun as the game.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
And I didn't even go in to half of it in the clip - this is pretty much just what's new in this version.

St0ney

Club Captain
I dont like the fact that under skills you can max out everything, superman team online no fun.:facepalm

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Wait how come the IPL teams and some other domestic teams have fully sponsored kits?

Users who are viewing this thread