Cricket Academy video/screenshots

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Obviously, as true as Ross has been to his word, we will only know how good the gameplay is once we get to play it. However, the presentation of this game is already there for us to see, and it is spectacular.

So, if I am understanding correctly (which I probably am not), you can't download patches for things like kits, faces, etc on the console version?

ImBack

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Will ps3 players be able to share an overall save file with name corrections, kits, etc?

I think was possible in one of the AC games

las_faiz

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Will ps3 players be able to share an overall save file with name corrections, kits, etc?

This game is kinda different. With cricket academy all the player's created are shareable across all platforms

Not sure about the save game files.

Mark, give CA a try. Its pretty easy to use

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors

WB Mark. I was wondering where were you rotting with such a fine cricket game on the horizon.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)

Sadly, no. You were able to share saved-game files for the AC series on PS3 but not anything else. Kits were never available. You'll be able to do the basic editing of the stock-kits that come with the game, but won't be able to share any mods that PC.net will eventually have for PC players.

Ishaan k

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

yes they will it will become the team that you use to play when you play the game suppose I wanted to download the early 2000's australia squad I would link it to the aussie squad already in the game and replace until you want to change it back.
Hope this helped:cheers

sohair92

School Cricketer
Well I somehow managed to watch the video I saw that under pakistan there is this M Irfan tallest bowler in the world is he there in the game already or needs to be created ??
What about the kits of ipl teams looks great will they be in game or need to be created ?

Last edited:

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
I thought Cricket Academy was synced with the game. So if someone uploaded a pack of the faces for the Indian team, couldn't I use that search function shown in the video and apply those changes to the default Indian faces?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Damn!! Need to think of an upgrade maybe.
I've given a test to a two different pieces of capture software, including another capture from the Cricket Academy. Click.

----------

I thought Cricket Academy was synced with the game. So if someone uploaded a pack of the faces for the Indian team, couldn't I use that search function shown in the video and apply those changes to the default Indian faces?
Yep, though it's easier to just link a team, which I showed with CSK - which just replaces the team with a pre-prepared squad of correct players/faces.

HWallace

School Cricketer
Unfortunately my laptop isn't quite up to the task of working with CA so I haven't been able to see some of the stuff for myself. If it isn't too much trouble would someone be able to show a screenshot/video of the current best rated teams that have been made so we can see :) sorry if I'm asking for too much

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
That's a bit difficult to do, because they don't ever show the players as a "team list" as a visual. Your best bet is to scroll through the "Created Player Card" thread and have a look at the individual cards.

HWallace

School Cricketer
Thanks Biggs, still getting my bearings around here. Will check that out now :)

Users who are viewing this thread