Cricket Academy video/screenshots

aditya123

National Board President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Wait how come the IPL teams and some other domestic teams have fully sponsored kits?

They are`nt fully licensed. They`ve made it look like that with fake sponsors! Really creative.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The logos are actually really slick. I love that stuff... Kudos to whomever did those, really great job.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thanks Matt for the video. It certainly is a big help to those who can't immediately get their hands on it. Watching a video is the best alternative at such times :thumbs

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thanks for the video Mattw. Some issues prevail and i am unable to get it working in my laptop. I will hold back and install the final update which will come next.

dhump

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
respect for big-ant and matt.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
please also add the option of custom made sponser....

This has been addressed so many times it is ridiculous!

Because of budget restrictions, they can't exactly afford a team of people devoted to checking if all custom made sponsors/logos meet the necessary requirements.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
...that and, just get it on PC and the talented folk around here will get to it all eventually. If you want to customize the game, just get it on PC. It's not a complicated thing to get your head around.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
...that and, just get it on PC and the talented folk around here will get to it all eventually.
And unlike any cricket game in the past, Big Ant have said they've given assistance to editing their games and would do so for cricket as well - unlike Ashes where we had to spend months working on the big file before we could do anything; or EA's games where the only reason there was a bunch of editing tools was because they used the same formats as other more popular sports games they made.

When people praise Cricket 07's editability, that's only because the game was changed so little over Cricket 05 that so much of the game file structure was the same.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Yeah, exactly. So it's a simple decision:

• Want to have custom-made sponsors and whatever else? Buy the PC version and have a deecent PC that'll run the game
  • Don't care and just wanna play a cool game? Get the console version
  • Play

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Why are people worrying about correct shirt sponsors, teams change sponsors every few years( my football team has done it 3x in 2 yrs!!!) so what's all the fuss about. I understand we want realism, but more in the gameplay than which friggin sponsor is on the shirt!

intisar.hasnain

Club Captain
I understand we want realism, but more in the gameplay than which friggin sponsor is on the shirt!

Pfft..
You guys don't know anything about cricket, do you?
Its mainly a game of Wearing the Pads and Showing off the Shirt labels...
It's funny how some guys here think it's a game of balls, bats, wickets, fielding, dreams, etc.. Naaah! Start thinking like all others in the world man...

Users who are viewing this thread