Download Cricket Academy V1.00.00m

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Download the latest Cricket Academy, now known as "Don Bradman Cricket 14 Demo" from Don Bradman Cricket 14 on Steam

Not much has changed, it's mostly to get ready for the PC release.

V1.00.00m

* Added ability to modify textures as will be used in the game once shipped

Note: Modders will need to unzip the DBC14_Textures.zip file into My Documents\My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14, the zip file is contained in the same folder as the Cricket exe when installed

You will need a DDS export tool for Photoshop which is available from NVIDIA online.

* Added ability to choose Tour stadiums per Match (showing what will be available in console patch#2 and PC versions).

----------

As said elsewhere, we will open more game files up as we go along.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Does this release also mean the new linkable players will be coming soon?

grkrama

National Board President
download demo option looks greyed out and im not able to download it, im logged in my account

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Anyone else having issues?

grkrama

National Board President
ok did a quick logo edit for indian team in huds folders but its not appearing in the team manager menu next to team name ross or is this logo only for in game hud overlay.

have put the edited textures folder in the my documents cricketacademy beta folder.

attachment.php

Attachments

• f_india.jpg
    f_india.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 645
Last edited:

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Sorry, I can't identify the separate items, they will be there though.

Oregonian

Club Captain
Profile Flag
United States
It will be a brilliant addition and this is my request to BigAnt studios that those stadiums which we have edited in Cricket Academy for teams, for example if i choose "Sussex Oval" for a team in the Cricket academy and edit it with name of "Dublin Cricket Ground" so in Tour Design mode or in any match we should view and select "Dublin Cricket Ground" along with other stadiums as well (default stadiums and Edited Stadiums). In Tour design mode we can select all these edited stadiums and choose them for different matches. For example in a three ODI series: First match at Dublin Stadium Second at Belfast Etc. This option will make a list of large number of stadiums to choose from in any match level.
I believe this addition will give us variety of options in terms of different stadiums and we won't be restricted to a small number of stadiums.

Last edited:

Rabin

School Cricketer
Mine wouldn't download either until I updated Steam.

Boy, that batting is tricky. It didn't help that the bowling machine was set to PRO by default. :D

At my age, seeing the ball is a challenge, never mind hitting it on Pro... :rolleyes

cpdwssck

School Cricketer
Nothing happen when i click on download demo button :noway

vaibhavtewatia

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Opened up CA after quite some time. Downloaded the Demo version through steam checked my uploads, only to see their faces textured (or painted/patched) differently in black. I was like WTF! All the players except for Bradman who appears as default had the same problem.

When I checked the earlier version, ie, 1.00, it works perfectly. Will post the pics tomorrow.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Please post for us and we will try to fix asap.

Users who are viewing this thread