Don Bradman 17 review - Buyers beware!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The facts are that the game has passed QA at both Sony and MS, if they had the experiences reported in this thread then the game would not have been able to go into their production facilities. Obviously our QA has not had the experiences reported either.

This was the first one I saw when I clicked page a few pages - there are others like it. Big Ant sayign that the issues described weren't possibly, or that the person was making it up for attention. There was another user MattW that said similar.

The issue is I saw them brush off peoples genuine complaints as rubbish and then ridicule people as being a small minority

I didn't see that happen, at all. I also don't think it's "blown up" ...it's half a dozen or so people that I've passively counted experiencing these issues - sounds like a lot of them are to do with Custom stadium and player-creations. Again, what I've read. *shrug*.

There was another user MattW that said similar.

Staff can remove this comment if they wish but there's a multi-time banned nutcase "known commodity" who shows up for no purpose than to have a crack at the Staff, BigAnt, Myself and others. He's a known, known and I think one of the people posting is this person.

Go out on a limb and roll with me on that one for now.

Blown up is probably the wrong term - but it has certainly grown larger than it was when Big Ant were just responding to one guy with concerns - there are now a heap of us (and we have jackets!)

As for the user - I'm happy to take your word for it. I don't frequent this forum so I have no clue about reputations - earned or otherwise. I only noticed his name (i think it was him) because he had a different coloured user name which made me think he was responding on an official capacity.

Staff can remove this comment if they wish but there's a multi-time banned nutcase "known commodity" who shows up for no purpose than to have a crack at the Staff, BigAnt, Myself and others. He's a known, known and I think one of the people posting is this person.
That's probably just Dutch after a few banana daiquiris. :D

he had a different coloured user name which made me think he was responding on an official capacity.

Red: Admin Staff, they're good guys.
Purple: Big Ant Staff
Pink: Sexual Chocolate
Blue: Snowy's army / Moderators

Red: Admin Staff, they're good guys.
Purple: Big Ant Staff
Pink: Sexual Chocolate
Blue: Snowy's army / Moderators
Purple is for all game developers here, even one of the developers of Stick Cricket here has a purple highlight over their name.

Yeah, we don't see Mike Fegan around these parts that often. Mostly the Big Ant Crew are part of the fam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread