Don Bradman Cricket 14 Academy V0.99a

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Here's an upgrade to V0.99a for those that are already running Don Bradman Cricket Academy V0.99

http://cdn.cricketacademygame.com/caupdate_099a.exe

Notes for the build follow:

-fix for weight/height being copied as part of attributes instead of visual.
-4173: fix for occasionally bung commentary name on downloaded teams.
-teams that are part of tour templates can now be linked from.
-4197: fix for team/player unlinking issues.
-4198: fix for missing string.

Last edited:

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
No, this is a non-debug final - please use this one.

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Alright thanks a lot. Sadly will get to download and use it tomorrow. Too late here. Hope this takes care of the issues people were having.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Alright thanks a lot. Sadly will get to download and use it tomorrow. Too late here. Hope this takes care of the issues people were having.

Think it does. We always have backup files created between upgrades so all should be recoverable regardless.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
I haven't been able to replicate the un-linking problem Israr - looks all good for you to use

So just to wrap my head around this, would this be the best method to use for sharing teams;

Link individual players using player link (only linking the stats (and attributes if wanted))
Link team (only link identity and uniform - NOT players)

Then if there are any additional players we want to add to the team which we 'can't link' to a pre-existing player, it is just a matter of fully creating everything for that player, and adding them to the linked team?

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
I haven't been able to replicate the un-linking problem Israr - looks all good for you to use

So just to wrap my head around this, would this be the best method to use for sharing teams;

Link individual players using player link (only linking the stats (and attributes if wanted))

Then if there are any additional players we want to add to the team which we 'can't link' to a pre-existing player, it is just a matter of fully creating everything for that player, and adding them to the linked team?

That is how i was planning to do it, Unless somethings have changed with version 99a. I wasnt able to replicate the teams vanishing with .99 after the initial incidents.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant

Yes, that is the correct way to approach the linking.

Also that is how you add additional players who don't match up with any shipped players.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Pretty straightforward then. Let me have a play when I get home with this...

arjwiz

Associate Captain

I suppose this is the process for the creator the the user-generated players or teams to link to a disc player or team. For a user who wants to simply replace the disc team with the equivalent user-generated team, would such a person start by linking teams? If so, is there a way to select teams that include players who have already been linked to their respective disc players by the creator?

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
If someone just wants the best teams then they won't need to link, it will be a one button process (get best teams function)

LegBreakGoogly

Club Captain
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Should of called it v0.9994

Last edited:

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
YoBro CA is awesome I have never seen such an accurate player editor (Fifa may have one but i dont play it) I was able to create myself just by messing around with the values and it looked so good and pretty much just like me give or take a few things (different tones for the the same skin colours would be nice) gj

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
YoBro CA is awesome I have never seen such an accurate player editor (Fifa may have one but i dont play it) I was able to create myself just by messing around with the values and it looked so good and pretty much just like me give or take a few things (different tones for the the same skin colours would be nice) gj

That exists...it is under the skin option

Users who are viewing this thread