Don Bradman Cricket 14 Downloads Help Desk

I seem to be having some conflicting mods with kits and sponsors on some kits being wrong.
Just looking to do a clean wipe and start over.
Thanks

Just delete the .dds files from where you copied them to

Is there no way to edit pitch ads of yet?

Edit: Nevermind!

I am having trouble making the downloads work.

I have access to the forum and have downloaded to the right folders I think, but nothing has changed within the game.

Is there anything else I have to do?

See screenshots

Attachments

• 100.png
    100.png
    30.1 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot (98).png
    Screenshot (98).png
    35 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot (99).png
    Screenshot (99).png
    32.5 KB · Views: 35
There's a DBC14 E... something folder at the top there - whatever that is, it isn't the right spot.

Move the 'textures' folder to be in the the 'My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14' folder in your Documents.

Thanks, that's the empty textures folder that I downloaded, I moved all the contents to the folder you suggested, but still nothing

Attachments

• Screenshot (102).png
    Screenshot (102).png
    85.7 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot (101).png
    Screenshot (101).png
    70.4 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot (100).png
    Screenshot (100).png
    60.3 KB · Views: 19
Thanks MattW, I did that and we're in business now.

So I download some of @WiLSoNN bats and I rename the files so that they don't clash with some of the bats I already have but when I download @Radical bats I cannot re name the files. I get: 'Error renaming file or folder. No such interface supported'.

Why is this?

Hi
Trying to get stumps changes from default to the Investec ones, have followed the instructions but they still do not show
Have installed bats with no issues at all- do I have to do anything different to get stumps to work

thanks

Strange! Try redownloading the files.
Still doesn't allow me to rename the files. I've sorted out all of the bats I want now so it doesn't matter.

Thanks but there's no need now :)

Where can I download the updated rosters for all teams.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread