Don Bradman Cricket 14 Downloads Help Desk

Still not working for me, there is a link that says what needs to be done in this thread but doesn't seems to be working, can that link be fixed?

I used Aus kits Away and home,i set those and saved it, but in the match some players using correct aus Away kit corrent 01 kit and some players are using MODERN 01 kit,why this happening, i have set Aus away kit correctly in corrent 01

A clearer explanation of what is happening would help. Different players don't wear completely different templates.

Applying the mods in this game isn't easy. That was one reason why there were million mods for EA Sports Cricket 07 and Ashes 09 had very less. Hope BA mods are easier to use in the future.

You copy and paste a file in to a folder.

What's remotely difficult about that?

A clearer explanation of what is happening would help. Different players don't wear completely different templates.

I placed Aus Away kit correctly,like you mentioned in tutorial,but in game some players using correct corrent 01 top Aus kit,some player using modern 01 type top but colour is perfectly ok,but top are changed,i paste the kits files correctly and right folders (other team unifourms are good and perfect in matchs)

It's easy if it's described correctly in the mod. I've come across more than a few that don't explain where the files need to be. While yes, it's not overly difficult, learning what needs to go where isn't intuitive. And I can imagine if English isn't your first language, then it's twice as hard.

I placed Aus Away kit correctly,like you mentioned in tutorial,but in game some players using correct corrent 01 top Aus kit,some player using modern 01 type top but colour is perfectly ok,but top are changed,i paste the kits files correctly and right folders (other team unifourms are good and perfect in matchs)

That's literally impossible. Did you bother copying anything in to the _03 and _05 folders?

Some screenshots would be nice. Like Snowy said, you cannot assign different top templates to individual players like you can with Helmets, pads, gloves.

Hi i copied the .dds file to bats current _01 and when i go in game to search for them they're still not there

i am going change MOTHERBOARD,today what i have to do?the game to work with that board?

i have 2 pc hall and in bedroom,but broad band connection,i installed game in both computers,by dvd,one pc got full updates from big ants,My dought is may i play the game with updates in both pc or not?

Users who are viewing this thread