Don Bradman Cricket 14 Downloads Help Desk

Can't blame him tho tbh. The amount of abuse he gets from child-like idiots on here anytime he mentions anything regarding timings/patches no wonder. Been burned too many times with being open and honest with future plans/patches. Shame how the idiots have to spoil it for everyone who behave like adults on here but that's life. Or [HASHTAG]#BlameBiggs[/HASHTAG] always his fault ;)
That's true, but it's unfortunate that genuine fans of the game are being left in the dark on everything now just to prevent BA getting 'abuse' from a minority.

I can feel myself growing disinterested with DBC and I have barely even played it in a couple of weeks except for messing around with hitting all those sixes on Rookie. I'm hoping Patch#3 will come sooner rather than later and revive my interest in the game, but lately I've been playing The Golf Club a lot (which is fully released tomorrow and is getting a major update :)).

That's true, but it's unfortunate that genuine fans of the game are being left in the dark on everything now just to prevent BA getting 'abuse' from a minority.

I can feel myself growing disinterested with DBC and I have barely even played it in a couple of weeks except for messing around with hitting all those sixes on Rookie. I'm hoping Patch#3 will come sooner rather than later and revive my interest in the game, but lately I've been playing The Golf Club a lot (which is fully released tomorrow and is getting a major update :)).

I only play online now with peeps on here... you're yet to play me !!! tut tut ;) But yeah patch 3 will tweak most things up main thing id like to see is more variety in edges/dismissals seems pointless to have any slips in as if theres a nick its very rare to go past 2-3 slip which keep takes anyway. nicks that go for four behind the wicket i'd like to see. top edges too!!! not many of them ive seen. But hey i have every faith in BA so lets wait and see :)

I only play online now with peeps on here... you're yet to play me !!! tut tut ;) But yeah patch 3 will tweak most things up main thing id like to see is more variety in edges/dismissals seems pointless to have any slips in as if theres a nick its very rare to go past 2-3 slip which keep takes anyway. nicks that go for four behind the wicket i'd like to see. top edges too!!! not many of them ive seen. But hey i have every faith in BA so lets wait and see :)
Yeah we must get around to playing at some point :).

Part of the reason that the issues frustrate me so much at the moment is because I have faith that BA will fix them. Sounds like warped logic, but if I knew that the game would remain in it's current form until the next iteration then I would probably just try my best to ignore the problems or find workarounds etc. but the knowledge that an improved version is on the way that may fix a bunch of the main annoyances makes them more noticeable right now.

Apologies to the guys at Big Ant if I'm starting to sound impatient/irritated, it's only because I'm so eager to see what Patch#3 brings :).

except some teams,they are only best 11 squad or test squad,even srilanka,west indies,i create odi and t20 squad,but in tourment user team can change any squad,but when sumilate they showing best 11 squad and scores,how can fix our created t20 squad for t20 matchs ?

sorry for this dougt,after playing ten days i am not sure how spin bowling should bowl,i played 500 balls in practise match,spining well but i am not sure i am bowling leg or off spin before ball cross the batsman,my dougt is when use L analog keg for delivery type(i mean leg or off spin)first delivery length key,next delivery type after amount of spin left analog and after release key, This is the method or i missing something?

All my mods seem to have disappeared from the game. I played it two days ago and everything was fine, and now I'm back with all the default logos and everything again. All the folders are still exactly where they were. Any idea what's happened? Interestingly, when I opened the Academy it said I needed the latest version of the game but I've opened and closed Steam and the game itself a few times now and have been given no prompt to get a newer version if that is indeed the cause - but if nothing has changed with the coding on my game, why are my mods suddenly AWOL? I've tried shutting down and rebooting my computer too but to no avail, as well as verifying the game files in Steam. I don't really want to play it again without them now. :-/

Last edited:
friends i have played last 20 days with DBC(already when i installed the game automatically game updated by steam) i have good internet connection also with high config computer but now message showing when open ACCADAMY update latest vertion?i don't know why this happen?

DEFAULT tour matchs containing same ground for all matchs of the tour,how can change grounds like auckland,?

Users who are viewing this thread