Don Bradman Cricket 14 Downloads Help Desk

How do you get the stump mods to work in Competition and Tour modes? In test matches they seem stuck with the Big Ant stumps regardless of the stump sponsor selected in Match Type Designer

you need to start a fresh match or series if you are on one, saves will have the old snapshot.Also be sure to uncheck stump sponsors colored if the mod you are using doesnt have odi in file name and if it has odi in its filename check the option.

I've also made some changes to kits in English county, but it still hasn't reflected in the game. I'm playing Career mode. so will the new kits be reflected at the end of the season or they will be unchanged till my career ends? :noway

you need to start a fresh match or series if you are on one, saves will have the old snapshot.Also be sure to uncheck stump sponsors colored if the mod you are using doesnt have odi in file name and if it has odi in its filename check the option.
Any changes to stumps sponsors seem to only affect the Casual game mode. All Competition and Tour game modes seem defaulted to the Big Ant stumps and are not changeable. Oh well guess I'll have to live with that. Thanks.

It works for competition and tour too, you just have to start a new competition or tour.
Okay got it to work. Tours and Competition use the pace_odi_col.dds and parmark_odi.dds stumps for ODI and T20's respectively, just had to edit the desired stump files to those and they showed up in game. Unfortunately can't seem to edit bigant for Tests.
And yes I started several NEW tours and competitions after changing the stumps in the Match Type Designer, didn't once show up. So this seems to be the only workaround.

It works for competition and tour too, you just have to start a new competition or tour.
I've posted in the bugs thread that changes made in Tour & Competition mode aren't showing up. Could be a potential issue here.

how can set different stadiams for tours,there is option for changing chadiams but no options for change names of stadiam

How do I fix sponsorship in Kits. I got Bangladesh written on Pakistan Shirts on front

You need to know what you're actually doing when installing mods. Mods aren't mutually exclusive to a team. You're just overriding a texture

Hello, so i am a complete noob with all this modding stuff and just changed from console to PC, how do i just download these mods so that i can use them? instead of trying to create my own mods for the game which i have no clue how to do.

Thanks

I need help as well, i have downloaded the empty folder structure and copied couple of ODI kits, now when I go to Academy how do i select them, I don't see any option saying copy from disk, if i do copy from another team I don't see the downloaded kits there.

When you 'install' kits, all you're doing is overriding a texture. You're not adding an extra uniform, you're just changing how an existing one looks. You have to make sure that you're selecting the correct shirt style (Modern, Current, Current 02 etc.) and then just cycle through them until you find the one you installed.

So how would you install a bat? just install the file and then replace a file such as modern or current in the bat folder?

You just copy and paste the .dds file into the appropriate bat folder

Users who are viewing this thread