Don Bradman Cricket 14 Downloads Help Desk

my motherboard has some problem so i am going to change new one,then how my game will work help me

How do i use the official team logos on the guernsey, hat and helmet, i can't seem to be able to get them on on. I've seen twistie3 on youtube use the team logos on the helmet, hat and guernseys, but how do i do it?

How can you add new shirts and pants, I have downloaded the melbourne rengades pack and dont know where to put the shirt, vest and pants file

I've just installed all the sponsor packs and they work beautifully in Casual matches, although they do not work in my Career mode. Will I have to start a new save if I want to see those sponsors?

I've just installed all the sponsor packs and they work beautifully in Casual matches, although they do not work in my Career mode. Will I have to start a new save if I want to see those sponsors?
Yes you'll have to start a new career.

Guys, I hate to be that guy, but I'd love for a very simple, in the most dumbed down terms ever possible, step by step guide how to install the mods, I am going freaking crazy here!!! Lol
Snowy's mods look amazing for example, but the fact that I am a total pc gaming virgin, I have no clue what I am doing, and the current explanations are going right over my head....

I tell you what would help....a video tutorial...... but yeah, if anyone has the patience to help me I would be so grateful

Last edited:
he anyone help me i need empty folder ex.Characters folder, textures folder, ui folder for puting all mods in to that

in few months behind someone create that empty folder & put in to don bradman cricket 2014 forum so any one know that link please send me that link

thanks for all that

he anyone help me i need empty folder ex.Characters folder, textures folder, ui folder for puting all mods in to that

in few months behind someone create that empty folder & put in to don bradman cricket 2014 forum so any one know that link please send me that link

thanks for all that
Madman did it, here is the link: Don Bradman Cricket 14 Downloads Help Desk | Page 2 - Don Bradman Cricket 14 Downloads on PlanetCricket Forums

and if you want to make of your own: A quick tut to get modding in DBC - Don Bradman Cricket 14 Downloads on PlanetCricket Forums

Hi guys, creating logos etc for affiliate teams that I am creating.
Question, do I need to replace un needed existing DDS files with the ones I create (eg, replace county or Sheffield Shield emblems)? Or, can I now use new file names and have them work in game?
Second question.... I have been using uploaded emblems, hud etc from the forum, however in the academy, when choosing a logo for a team, it still displays the original one (Zimbabwe flag instead of emblem for example). How do I edit the displayed logos in that section?

Hello all, new to the forum! Have been rummaging through the threads the last couple of days picking up mods here n' there. Thank you modders for the great work. Certainly brings some authenticity to DBC14!

What's the latest with regards to Big Ant making it easier for modders to do mods? In this still work in progress?

Obviously, an all-in-one ready to go package replacing all the default Big Ant textures would be amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread