Don Bradman Cricket 14 Downloads Help Desk

Is there a way to add extra textures, as in more bats and kits sponsors?

somebody can make Pakistan WC shirt?

Or I'll release mine in the next couple of weeks

And please don't mske requests in the Help Desk thread

Last edited:
how to change the jumper or sweater design?
some are really miss matching..

Depends if the kit you've downloaded has bothered to create those designs or not

Can somebody tell me how to change the wickets . I almost tried everything not working at all :(

i am using fully assisted field but in game manaual field are working,this problem from yesterday,i restarted my pc but no use,why my fully assisted field setting not working?give me solution anybody?

just wondering if some of the skilled kit creators (looking at you @SnowyCasanova @quincy159) could help me out with a bit of advice?

I am trying to create this kit:
4cyEJLB.jpg

It was worn in the limited overs matches by the Australia Rebel Team vs South Africa in 1986/87.

I am struggling with the red bit at the top of the sleeves, finding a shape that replicates what they have... perhaps you could provide a few pointers?

This is where I'm at right now...
UfRkIvN.jpg

SnzXtzx.jpg

also, do you know which files I need to change to do vests, jumpers etc.?

Firstly, which vest/jumper do you want it to be - the traditional woolen texture one or the modern flat one?

Firstly, which vest/jumper do you want it to be - the traditional woolen texture one or the modern flat one?
didn't know we had a choice :) I just changed the _03 and _05 folders corresponding to my main top.

think I got the shape bit eventually - turned out all I needed was a rectangle!

Users who are viewing this thread