Don Bradman Cricket 14 - first impressions thread

Lol. I haven't seen the email, RucknHell (Ruck) posted something he put on Facebook about the two of us though, he was maaad.

All in all I don't really care what some nearly 40 year old man who acts like a 12 year old thinks of me.

Yes true and i must say welcome mate, i have seen your posts on Bigant forum but i am not a member of that forum. Any chance maybe Ruck will come on here also dude.

PS excellent job on CA by the way, i have few things on there but i lost interest after a short time. I have created some of my family and friends and the results are good overall.

can someone please tell me if there is a mode featuring Sir Don?

I don't think so mate, there is a legends mode somewhere but no one has found it yet. I would love to see like a history mode in the next game about the Don.

Yes true and i must say welcome mate, i have seen your posts on Bigant forum but i am not a member of that forum. Any chance maybe Ruck will come on here also dude.

PS excellent job on CA by the way, i have few things on there but i lost interest after a short time. I have created some of my family and friends and the results are good overall.

Cheers mate. Yeah I'm in neither forum all that often, Ruck visits I think, not sure if he has an account/under what name though.

Just read that email.

Whilst I did find it hilarious, I don't think I will mock it, because he is very clearly not a well man.

For those who have the game, is it easy to hit well timed shots for ones and two's (? la C07/IC2010) or do they all race to the boundary? (every other cricket game ever, except AC13, blocks go to space)

I don't think so mate, there is a legends mode somewhere but no one has found it yet. I would love to see like a history mode in the next game about the Don.

Brilliant idea. Various matches could be recreated for the player to try to achieve what the Don did. Even his last match. There could be commentary before each challenge which set the scene and have some insight into the position of the game.

I'd like to see this for a heap of real world scenarios that have occurred though. Pretty sure SW99 had this?

Cheers mate. Yeah I'm in neither forum all that often, Ruck visits I think, not sure if he has an account/under what name though.

Just read that email.

Whilst I did find it hilarious, I don't think I will mock it, because he is very clearly not a well man.

Yeah i think that's a smart move, i should have done the same.

I guess there is always a downside to free beta mate, you help a team like Bigant and for all of us and some people take it to far. Anyway the game is looking ace, have you seen the video's yet ?

Chunster's email reminded me of one that an absolutely insane person sent lowtax late last year. Vilepilot's was a little more insane but I see the same traits in both of them.

What I'm saying is, watch out Ross...

I think we should get back to the game, still that's freaky.

Last edited:
Whoever created those teams should be fired.

*already checked to make sure it wasn't me*

i know i created quite a few of my teams to play in test kits for "other" match types, for things like 2 day or other multi-day non-first class tour games. a 5 over match would class as other and so use those kits by default, though it should be changeable when setting up the match

you couldn't count all the shits i don't give about a 5 over game

Brilliant idea. Various matches could be recreated for the player to try to achieve what the Don did. Even his last match. There could be commentary before each challenge which set the scene and have some insight into the position of the game.

I'd like to see this for a heap of real world scenarios that have occurred though. Pretty sure SW99 had this?

I bet Ross has thought the same ideas mate, there is so much more they could do with the Don licence but this is not the time or thread for this.

These 5 over matches are cool but really what I want to see is the first 5/10 overs of a test match, both batting and bowling :)

Users who are viewing this thread