Don Bradman Cricket 14 - first impressions thread

These were earned stats from imhassan already having played a few games

sorry for labouring the point, yeah the earned stats but going on top of the base stats for "other", which would have been zero, rather than ODI/T20I/List A and hence Watto making debut, batters having 2 innings etc.? is that right?

----------

Quick question- Don't they show base/real stats in matches? Everyone's stats start from zero?

Thats my concern too. They should show either real stat or a total of real+base stats.

as i above i assume this is because as 5/5 match it's classed as "other" for the stats (not odi/t20i or list a) and therefore there are no base stats for the players for this type.

has anyone posted a video of list a or first class to be sure?

I think what blocker said makes some sense. That is how a system should work. We'll get it once someone post a 50 over match or test match video.

just called "geekaygames" store in the UAE and the game is already out for collection. On my way to collect it :D :D :D

just watched the full video in hd really impressed and waiting for career mode videos

It should be as well. Im going to the branch in Sharjah

Can you please ask about it and post here ?

As far as I know, there is only ps3 out now in local retailers . No xbox.

It would be great if you ask them about the xbox copy.

Last edited:
Called Souvenirs they said they have started selling the ps3 version from now

Love the commentary. Someone at bigant must love Donnie Branco movie.
Forget about it..

Last edited:
Anyone worried about the this needs to consider one huge point:

This is a 5 over match

The AI is almost certainly going to be unrealistic. In fact, it's impossible to compare it to reality since 5 over games don't exist. The creators have nothing to go on. I'm not too bothered that there are lots of reverse sweeps and leg side bowling. In fact, I doubt BA even bothered spending much time on 5 over matches, since they will barely get played.

AI should be able to adjust to any type of match. Number of overs should not be a constraint. I hope that will be the case. We can't really judge this soon anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread