Don Bradman Cricket 14 - first impressions thread

one question guys ,
can i play with my friend on 1 system , means double player ?

Can you choose any created teams? If yes, are they rated 1 or 2(stars)?

No. Point of career mode is that you play for a county/state side to one day get international recognition from the country your player is from (you get to pick that, as well) then in hopes of one day captaining your country.

Any video available with the broadcast camera view? Please quote my post or mention me when replying so that I get notified about it. :)

No. Point of career mode is that you play for a county/state side to one day get international recognition from the country your player is from (you get to pick that, as well) then in hopes of one day captaining your country.

So you'll not get "real" players in career mode? I mean, if someone replaced say Essex with the best team, it'll still remain default in career mode?

So you'll not get "real" players in career mode? I mean, if someone replaced say Essex with the best team, it'll still remain default in career mode?

As far as I know, once you replace the on disc players they are replaced. So you should be playing with / against the ones that you downloaded. Hope I am correct.

From the video ImHassan showed us the batsmen seem to hold his shot for a long time, do you have to wait for him or will the batsmen respond as soon as you press the button for running?

Another thing that is a wrongly depicted in the game is the running meter below...I think that the sides are wrong....WK should be bowler's and vice versa..

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    170.8 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
Another thing that is a wrongly depicted in the game is the running meter below...I think that the sides are wrong....WK should be bowler's and vice versa..

Looks right too me... looks like the umpire is to the right side ...

watching the video again it is correct they are at the right end's..

Are you drunk??? :

You mean the batsmen are shown incorrectly....i see it now :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread