Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Questions thread would probably have been best. Running CA is no indication that you'll be able to run the full game. Do you have a proper graphics card on your laptop?

I love Irish whiskey - Bushmills Black Bush is my favourite... At uni I tended to finish my nights at the pub with a double or two then stumble into the taxi :p.
Bushmills Black is my favourite too.[DOUBLEPOST=1407833881][/DOUBLEPOST][DOUBLEPOST=1407833947][/DOUBLEPOST]
So much facepalm needed in this thread. Anyone who doesn't know that single malt Scottish whisky (preferably cask strength) is the best just hasn't been living life right.

double distilled vs triple distilled - triple wins every time: smoother.

Two cricket games in the Steam Top 10 for sports, who would have thought :)

top10-jpg.129058

Attachments

• top10.jpg
    top10.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 144
How high up is it after you remove all the racing games that are stupidly put in both the 'Racing' and 'Sports' categories?

None that I'm aware of. I highly doubt 3000 series card would be able to pull it off.
That's what I thought. The 3000 series isn't half as beefy as the 4000 series... and the 4000 series isn't all that great either.

How high up is it after you remove all the racing games that are stupidly put in both the 'Racing' and 'Sports' categories?

Numbers 3 and 4 behind FM14 and FM15 pre-orders...

Interesting to see that Cricket Captain have gone with all the real-world names in the game, but with no license I can see?

Numbers 3 and 4 behind FM14 and FM15 pre-orders...

Interesting to see that Cricket Captain have gone with all the real-world names in the game, but with no license I can see?
Perhaps it's different for only using text based likenesses? FM doesn't have the license for the Premier League yet all of the team/stadium/player names and likenesses are accurate, except with no official emblems, kits or player pictures.

That said, PES also lacks the license for the EPL yet the unlicensed teams have proper player names/likenesses and that's showing a graphical representation of the player.

Perhaps it's different for only using text based likenesses? FM doesn't have the license for the Premier League yet all of the team/stadium/player names and likenesses are accurate, except with no official emblems, kits or player pictures.

That said, PES also lacks the license for the EPL yet the unlicensed teams have proper player names/likenesses and that's showing a graphical representation of the player.

The FifPro license covers that, which they both have. I don't believe there's anything that separates text and likenesses legally.

The FifPro license covers that, which they both have. I don't believe there's anything that separates text and likenesses legally.
Well, the Cricket Captain games have been going for 16 years now and they've never had licenses as far as I know, and they have always used proper player names as well as referring to the Ashes with that name... I don't know how it all works but I'm sure issues would have cropped up by now if they were going to.

Users who are viewing this thread