Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

That's Australia AND India now able to get it under £20 and still double that here... I demand early release in the UK for all future versions. :)

The PSN version is in this week's sales in the US store: $35 US (about £20). Awaiting UK store update...

That seems suspiciously cheap.

Yup. Thats what I thought too:noway. If you see their website it sells other famous titles at same Rs 888!
Some marketing need perhaps! I have seen online stores selling pirated games in India (eg. shopclues.com)
But snapdeal is a reputed store. Enquiries can be made about legitimacy of the copies.

Watching Nathan Lyon making the ball turn and spit off the cracks, and couldnt help noticing - how it seems easier to attack and play shots than it is to defend.

Which is exactly what happens in DBC :) More chance of getting out defending than playing your strokes

For me it still shows Rs 888... (regional variation in price?)

No, It is 888 back again.

These are legit, I think. I just ordered it yesterday since I was waiting for ages to play this game and the deal was too tempting to decline. I think it is because of the GOSF sale which is considered as biggest of yet where many products are discounted upto 70% so got this along with Max Payne 3 at INR 335. Got Splinter Cell: Blacklist at INR 500 from amazon and Battlefield 3 at INR 300 from origin. So I think these deals are pretty legitimate, thanks to GOSF. Having said that, I'll confirm it once I receive these packages.

Last edited:
Buying Don Bradman for 888/- please tell me how to have official downloads from your site now

If I made the Ultimate Extreme Bestest-Ever Cricket game that was so good that it did not require a sequel because it just had everything then I would still not sell as many units as one edition of FIFA - what do you find so difficult to understand about those economics?????

.....and BTW who says they are making a profit?
Hey Ross, will the new patch that allows 2 people to play on the same team be released sometime before the year ends?

Users who are viewing this thread