Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

That's Australia AND India now able to get it under £20 and still double that here... I demand early release in the UK for all future versions. :)
Best in the UK at the moment seems to be from the distributor's eBay account - Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PC BONUS COLLECTORS EDITION BRAND NEW SEALED FREE POST | eBay - is £27.99, so not quite under £20, but it's less than the £35 on Steam at least.

I suppose that discounts now are simply trying to reduce stock of the physical copies - EB's pricing is a 'clearance', as they probably want the shelf space back, and you can only speculate that the distributor seemingly overestimated the size of the market in India - leading to plenty of copies still of the 'limited edition'.

h20k0IS.png

I suppose that discounts now are simply trying to reduce stock of the physical copies - EB's pricing is a 'clearance', as they probably want the shelf space back, and you can only speculate that the distributor seemingly overestimated the size of the market in India - leading to plenty of copies still of the 'limited edition'.

Yep: the fact the EB is "in store only" suggests that they're not TOO desperate to get rid: probably more of a carrot to increase footfall: still avoiding grey market.
Add to this that the PC market is starting to become overwhelmingly digital and it makes sense.

would they have made a profit on the whole and are now looking to get copies cleared before year end? as in they may be loosing out on a per copy basis of now but on the whole would they have gained a bit than they invested.
though it doesnt look good going by the review section of the pc disc with just 50 odd ratings.
would you guys be putting out anymore discs for dbc or it will be digital from now on once this batch of physical copes are sold.

Last edited:
hi guys, this is my first post

so earlier my team VIC Bushrangers came up against SA Redbacks for the first time since Phil Hughes passed. and once I saw his name on the screen as opening batsman I just had to quit the game because it's just a constant reminder that hey that poor bloke died only a few days ago and it just makes the game a bit unenjoyable for me. Anyone else feel the same?

hi guys, this is my first post

so earlier my team VIC Bushrangers came up against SA Redbacks for the first time since Phil Hughes passed. and once I saw his name on the screen as opening batsman I just had to quit the game because it's just a constant reminder that hey that poor bloke died only a few days ago and it just makes the game a bit unenjoyable for me. Anyone else feel the same?

Yeah me too, I really don't want to do this but I feel I might have to remove him from the game, it's heartbreaking and I'd rather not as I'd like to keep him in as a tribute. I have teams of cricketers who are long since passed of course but with Phil it is totally different, but there is just no way that I can bowl (or watch the AI bowl) a bouncer to him, no way at all.

Yeah me too, I really don't want to do this but I feel I might have to remove him from the game, it's heartbreaking and I'd rather not as I'd like to keep him in as a tribute. I have teams of cricketers who are long since passed of course but with Phil it is totally different, but there is just no way that I can bowl (or watch the AI bowl) a bouncer to him, no way at all.
Phil hughes is in my starting 11 -ZAFF'S 11- team as an opener with david warner,i'm more determined when phil hughes bat's,my way of mark of respect to phil hughes,it's true-you dont realise what you had till it's gone forever,r-i-p warrior (phil hughes).

I figured that at that price they were at BEST breaking even.
If you see the list of new releases at pc in india[link], you would notice that most of them are cheaper than or equal to the reduced price of DBC. So, I don't see why DBC can't make profit at that price if rest of the games can.

Phil hughes is in my starting 11 -ZAFF'S 11- team as an opener with david warner,i'm more determined when phil hughes bat's,my way of mark of respect to phil hughes,it's true-you dont realise what you had till it's gone forever,r-i-p warrior (phil hughes).
Also his shirt is #63

Users who are viewing this thread