Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

WP_20150212_21_55_40_Pro.jpg

@BigAnt happy to support you guys so i bought the game for xbox 360 PC and xbox one

plz help me about controls

Wonderful online experience with @MattW tonight, finally. What a great game this is coming back to it after a while, god it looks fantastic. I'm semi-jealous of you lucky PS4 folk who a system being able to play it. Bet it looks amazing... Oh, I won too. Was a close game... Shit this is a great little game to play after watching a few amazing World Cup matches! Good stuff.

Please put back the camera angle while standing as runner in Career Mode , Currently just now You Have change to pro mode type , In this If a Batsman Leaves a Ball the sudden change in camera angle is Painful

I would of posted this in the bugs section but don't know if it is a bug or me. I started my first career just to what it is like, on amateur. I was 16 and played for Kent in my first game, I am an all rounder BTW. The match was nearing the end of my opponents innings where I got to bowl and then I had the opportunity to take the new ball, press r2 it said. I pressed and pressed but it would not let me take it, the following over it was taken by someone else. Am I doing something wrong?

I would of posted this in the bugs section but don't know if it is a bug or me. I started my first career just to what it is like, on amateur. I was 16 and played for Kent in my first game, I am an all rounder BTW. The match was nearing the end of my opponents innings where I got to bowl and then I had the opportunity to take the new ball, press r2 it said. I pressed and pressed but it would not let me take it, the following over it was taken by someone else. Am I doing something wrong?
You can take the ball when you're captain, but for some reason that popup shows even if you're not.

You can take the ball when you're captain, but for some reason that popup shows even if you're not.

So it is a bug then? Is there an easy way to dismiss the message when it appears as when it happened to me it seems the only way I could get rid of it was pressing X but when you do it's starts your bowl and as a medium bowler I'm left with little time to do what I want.

Something seems to have boosted sales of the game on PC recently - I've processed dozens of people into the downloads forum in the last week.

I wonder if the coverage of the PS4/Xbox One release has had people seeking out the PC version?

Something seems to have boosted sales of the game on PC recently - I've processed dozens of people into the downloads forum in the last week.

I wonder if the coverage of the PS4/Xbox One release has had people seeking out the PC version?

Many Ex Pirated players (at least 8) have bought the original game to play with us in our Facebook League.. BAS gave away gifts to our last tournaments Semifinalists..

Users who are viewing this thread