Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Do I have to live in India? lol

No, you can ask any friend in India to buy it for you and then send the CD Code for you to download it from Steam,..Not sure if that would be the right thing to do, but Yes, you can always get it @ INR 199/- without even being in India.

Looks like the offer has been redacted. Must have been an error on the part of the seller.

If I wanted to listen to a bad talkshow for hasbeens that is awkwardly played over the top of the cricket, I'd mute the cricket and put one on the TV. That stuff's not "comedic" it's just plain sad.

I think the best way I've ever heard anyone but Benaud's career was that he was a great commentator, that just happened to be a legendary Australia Captain once upon a time. Listening to him speak, you'd have never known.

Listening to Warne or Slater though, you'd expect that you were listening to the second coming of Bradman or something, which whilst Warne can get away with that kind of thing to an extent, even with him it's seems like a platform for a sad attention grab, and is just an annoying racket over the cricket. I miss the days when TV commentary was actually commentary.

i think it's part of the modern culture of "celebrity" and pushing a few personalities everywhere. you bring out one album, suddenly you're in movies and have a fragrance... the TV suits think people may not be interested in cricket per se, but they remember Warne and Slater from the old team and want to have their personality/anecdotes all over the coverage...

you see it here now, you can't even have a documentary without some "personality" attached to it - so instead of a plain nature documentary you get "Badgers with Martin Clunes" or "The Secret Life of Ferrets with Jenny Eclair"...

Looks like the offer has been redacted. Must have been an error on the part of the seller.
No, it was actually WS retail, seller of flipkart going out of business in games department clearing their stocks...

Is there anyone who is scoring heavy runs in legend mode? what would you call a person who scores 95 from 45 balls and 67 from 31 balls in consecutive matches in legend mode, a legend? if so i am that legend!!

Is there anyone who is scoring heavy runs in legend mode? what would you call a person who scores 95 from 45 balls and 67 from 31 balls in consecutive matches in legend mode, a legend? if so i am that legend!!
I think @RoughSoul has Scored few Quadruple Century on Legend Mode...I myself score few Double Hundreds but no Triple or Quadruple centuries as of now.

I think @RoughSoul has Scored few Quadruple Century on Legend Mode...I myself score few Double Hundreds but no Triple or Quadruple centuries as of now.
no quadruple century bhai , but recently i scored 395(my highest score in career mode @ legend).[DOUBLEPOST=1429086434][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am:cheers

Users who are viewing this thread