Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

You've played the game, right?
@Biggs yes i have played the game on both ps3 and now on ps4, and i know what u talking about yes there are options where u can play from behind the batsman and other also
but my comment was on improving the Broadcast camera coz in in cricket when a batsman hit for six we see nice shots in "real matches" but in the game u dont get that feeling most of the time when u hit for a six!! so if they can add a new broadcast camera where the camera is set far from the ground which can capture the Sixes!! without moving much and this can add more feel to the game. by the way game is already near to perfect.
thanks for reading.

There's a replay camera in the game where you can watch your six from literally every angle.[DOUBLEPOST=1437257803][/DOUBLEPOST]
No, you were a fool for taking that statement seriously.....

The system works.

@Biggs yes i have played the game on both ps3 and now on ps4, and i know what u talking about yes there are options where u can play from behind the batsman and other also
but my comment was on improving the Broadcast camera coz in in cricket when a batsman hit for six we see nice shots in "real matches" but in the game u dont get that feeling most of the time when u hit for a six!! so if they can add a new broadcast camera where the camera is set far from the ground which can capture the Sixes!! without moving much and this can add more feel to the game. by the way game is already near to perfect.
thanks for reading.

I use "behind the batsman" camera angle for batting and "Broadcast" as the running cam, and it shows all the shots, including 6s without any issues. It looks like you are using a different running cam and that's why you are not getting the right camera angle. Play around with different camera angles as the running cam and you will find one which works best for you.

I am thinking to get DBC14 but I need a help. First of all I am getting the PC Version and what I need help with is that I just want to know that will PS3 controller work??
@Muzammil. or @MattW please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I use it for playing it on PC...Download BetterDS3 software for it to work...
I hope if no viruses are there coz I searched many tuts to use it and all made a mess of my time..[DOUBLEPOST=1437300445][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah I use it for playing it on PC...Download BetterDS3 software for it to work...
Ok mate thanks for the help. I am looking further to what you just said... But I still have a question.. And that is...Will it work properly or cause problems??

Ok mate thanks for the help. I am looking further to what you just said... But I still have a question.. And that is...Will it work properly or cause problems??
I have been playing with it since I bought and it works really good...

I have been playing with it since I bought and it works really good...
And a friend of mine said that PS2 controller does also work when you use an adapter to connect. So shall I go with the adapter or PS3 Controller. As I was a PS2 gamer and now PC Gamer. I dont have PS3 or Xbox

And a friend of mine said that PS2 controller does also work when you use an adapter to connect. So shall I go with the adapter or PS3 Controller. As I was a PS2 gamer and now PC Gamer. I dont have PS3 or Xbox
Dont know about that though...

I dont have PS3 or Xbox
So do you have a PS3 controller? Because it makes no sense to purchase one if you don't have one - because an Xbox 360 controller will be directly compatible out of the box, without the additional drivers needed for a PS3 controller.

So do you have a PS3 controller? Because it makes no sense to purchase one if you don't have one - because an Xbox 360 controller will be directly compatible out of the box, without the additional drivers needed for a PS3 controller.
Nope mate...I only have PS2 Controller as after it I shifted to PC Games

And you are saying the Xbox 360 controller will directly connect to my laptop without wasting time[DOUBLEPOST=1437304221][/DOUBLEPOST]I meant to say
So why the questions about PS3 controller compatibility?
I meant to say that shall I buy a PS3 controller or go for Xbox 360 Controller??

Users who are viewing this thread