Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I meant to say that shall I buy a PS3 controller or go for Xbox 360 Controller??
If you get a wired Xbox 360 controller you will just plug it in and it will work. A PS3 controller isn't recommended on PC, but with the right drivers it is possible to use one, but it doesn't make sense to do that unless you already owned one.

If you get a wired Xbox 360 controller you will just plug it in and it will work. A PS3 controller isn't recommended on PC, but with the right drivers it is possible to use one, but it doesn't make sense to do that unless you already owned one.
Well let me check if I can get myself with a wired Xbox 360 Controller. Cause it looks better than a PS3 Controller[DOUBLEPOST=1437304545][/DOUBLEPOST]Anywas thanks

....wait, this game needs a controller?

Senses his joke was lost on this crowd...

Guys Please help me.
I'm buying the game from this link from amazon. Aprox Rs. 1500/-
Buy Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Collector's Edition (PC) Online at Low Prices in India | Tru Blu Entertainment Video Games - Amazon.in

So, I have some noob questions. Some one please take some time and answer my questions

Q1. Is this game from amazon genuine ??
Q2. How much of Updates (Size of Update) Should I be downloading after installing the game ?
Q3. Should I stop Buying this as I heard some where that DBC 15 Is coming ??

Some one please reply to my questions...

Guys Please help me.
I'm buying the game from this link from amazon. Aprox Rs. 1500/-
Buy Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Collector's Edition (PC) Online at Low Prices in India | Tru Blu Entertainment Video Games - Amazon.in

So, I have some noob questions. Some one please take some time and answer my questions

Q1. Is this game from amazon genuine ??
Q2. How much of Updates (Size of Update) Should I be downloading after installing the game ?
Q3. Should I stop Buying this as I heard some where that DBC 15 Is coming ??

Some one please reply to my questions...
Why dont you go with steam??

Users who are viewing this thread