Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

in Regards to the rugby

I assume there will be similar forum such as this one where people can post ideas, issues and so forth?

[HASHTAG]#holdthepose[/HASHTAG]

kJh9uiS.png

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Best place on here would be to make a thread about it in the Sports Games forum, Sports Games - PlanetCricket Forums

Rugby Challenge 3 isn't a Big Ant game and the name (decided by the publisher) is the only relation their 'fanhub' has with the one in Rugby League Live 3.

It's a full spread, BINGO!

Screen Shot 2015-07-30 at 11.06.54 am.png

(...you guys do any work there?)

Here are biggest negative aspects of DBC14 which detered me from playing DBC14
1)Fast bowing action/animation doesn’t look good infact there is no intensity in the fast bowler runup and the follow through is plain ugly (sorry)
2)Weird lbws/bowleds ,in some case there is a good six inches difference b/w bat and bowl which resulting in taking a wkt not rewarding at all.
3)Slow bowling speeds even a 155k delivery feels more like 125ks , I know this to compensate batting otherwise batting will nearly be impossible but as a result fast bowling doesn’t feel threatning at all.
4)Difficulty in bowling different lines , it is nearly impossible for me to bowl different lines other than the default ones because a slight flick of a RAS either towards left or right resulting in a big wide
Hopefully DBC16 will rectify these issues and becomes a great game for me

^ (4) is a result of using a generic controller. If you use the recommended XBOX 360 controller, you will get far more control over the RAS, LAS, RT, LT, RB, and LB.

^ (4) is a result of using a generic controller. If you use the recommended XBOX 360 controller, you will get far more control over the RAS, LAS, RT, LT, RB, and LB.
wel I have used 360 controller as well as generic controller but I found it difficult in both cases also feet movement is difficult too. (360 one had some problem with LAS though)

wel I have used 360 controller as well as generic controller but I found it difficult in both cases also feet movement is difficult too. (360 one had some problem with LAS though)

But you now don't own the game so it's not an issue for you any more :)

PS: You should ask for the tick you have to be removed.

But you now don't own the game so it's not an issue for you any more :)

PS: You should ask for the tick you have to be removed.

Yea hopefully DBC16 will get me back playing :)

@MattW can you remove the tick?[DOUBLEPOST=1438261747][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW I only enjoy bowing in cricket games and I really loved Cricket Heroes bowling mechanism even though that game has below par gfx and animation.

....watch you do what? Hope it's safe for work...

Users who are viewing this thread