Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

....just had a decision against me overturned cause it was noball

I've legit never seen this before... has anyone else had this happen?

all i know is that i wasted 2 hours of my life just like that!! So please fricking help me!!

...what specifically would you like help with?

I've legit never seen this before... has anyone else had this happen?

I was surprised as hell too, cause i just reviewed it just like that cause career player even though it was plumb out . Also it was one of the best marginal Noball too not the one foot out of the crease. Have been reviewing every decision since then yet to hit the luck again :D

I guess it falls into the cool but underused feature category of DBC.

I guess it falls into the cool but underused feature category of DBC.

Clearly not unused, because it's there... I just wonder how often?... Like, whether it's worth reviewing bowled and catches? It's a shame the umpire can't push a review to "check the foot" or something...

I'm definitely going to have to review random catches and stuff now though... I wonder if there's an audio cue or a slightly different visual clue to know if they've overstepped, much like the "nick/vibrate" gives you a clue you've edged it and review?...

Aw, cute. You're trying to get on Bigg's good side to stop comments towards you like this:

Don't worry, blockerdave and a select few others have got there after years, the day will come for you eventually!

I registered it as a joke - a concept lost

You say a select few but you’re looking to insult anyone now and turning bitter.

(Even Homer felt your wrath)

And thankyou for the threat (I think it was an attempt at one?) will be sure to stick it on my fridge door..

Hi all,

Been away from the game for a while and got the urge to fire it up (on Steam) and have run into a problem. Seems the game won't save. Played a couple of matches saved during the third and left the game. Went back into the game and it restarted at the start of the first match I had already played. Tested it a couple of time and it definitely isn't saving. Any ideas?

I registered it as a joke - a concept lost

You say a select few but you’re looking to insult anyone now and turning bitter.

(Even Homer felt your wrath)

And thankyou for the threat (I think it was an attempt at one?) will be sure to stick it on my fridge door..

Threat? Do I have to break things down for you? Biggs has a select few people which he will never be a douche towards. I'm implying that you're working your way towards being one of the select few. Now where did you get from that a threat?!

Threat? Do I have to break things down for you? Biggs has a select few people which he will never be a douche towards. I'm implying that you're working your way towards being one of the select few. Now where did you get from that a threat?!

I’m am pretty sure if I said something along the lines of stupid I would get a douche remark back.

(No one is immune to this).

A perfect example of this is you.

I’m am pretty sure if I said something along the lines of stupid I would get a douche remark back.

(No one is immune to this).

A perfect example of this is you.

You would almost exclusively get douchey remarks back from Biggs and probably blockerdave, but not the vast majority of people here.

Also, the select few ARE immune to it.

You would almost exclusively get douchey remarks back from Biggs and probably blockerdave, but not the vast majority of people here.

Also, the select few ARE immune to it.

You really do suck the life out of every thread with your utterly humourless douchebaggery.

i'm off to play co-op, don't know why you don't do the same. I bet your brother would love it too...[DOUBLEPOST=1445963104][/DOUBLEPOST]
Who are these select few people?

Apparently, everyone except him, and zombieiain who I now suspect him of being...

Users who are viewing this thread