Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

You really do suck the life out of every thread with your utterly humourless douchebaggery.

i'm off to play co-op, don't know why you don't do the same. I bet your brother would love it too...

You must love it since you mention me regularly knowing I will respond.

Aw, is that what you're left doing now, since you can't stand bowling against the AI? Just wait 10 years and you'll be good to go.

You must love it since you mention me regularly knowing I will respond.

Aw, is that what you're left doing now, since you can't stand bowling against the AI? Just wait 10 years and you'll be good to go.

No what I love is that you equate finding a fundamental mechanism of the game unsatisfactory, and seeking to improve that experience within the community while suggesting future improvements to the developer, with purchasing a game you know doesn't have a particular feature and thinking that's not your fault.

They're not even different points on the same spectrum, let alone have any equity. That you think otherwise is the only hilarious thing about you, otherwise you're exactly what Ross called Ice Age the other day.

Doctor, this thread needs 160% more @ethybubs stat.

No what I love is that you equate finding a fundamental mechanism of the game unsatisfactory, and seeking to improve that experience within the community while suggesting future improvements to the developer, with purchasing a game you know doesn't have a particular feature and thinking that's not your fault.

They're not even different points on the same spectrum, let alone have any equity. That you think otherwise is the only hilarious thing about you, otherwise you're exactly what Ross called Ice Age the other day.

I purchased a game in light of a promise that was made. Once again, you conveniently left that bit out, as you always do.

I am equating the two in terms of the frustration it causes us. I am frustrated by co-op still not having been added, and you are frustrated at the AI's batting. But it's funny how you tease me for not being able to play co-op, simply a feature (admittedly one I value highly) I want in the game, when you literally find "a fundamental mechanism of the game" unplayable. You spend weeks/months trying to tinker with attributes to fulfil your craving of a decent bowling experience. While I complain twice in the 16+ months co-op has not been added. I wonder when you mockingly worry about me not having co-op, whether it's actually yourself you're consoling.

Attributes affects everyone who owns the game and you won't find a single person on the forum who disagrees with Blocker on his efforts or issues with that feature.

Nobody gives a shit that you and your brother can't play co-op and purchased a game based on a feature that didn't exist at the time, or the fact you bought it twice avoiding the one format that did have it included, since it's so "valued" to you.

Stop ruining another thread you vapid, joyless bore of a human. Nobody agrees with you, nobody is defending you. Quit while you're miles behind. This thread has 1000+ pages of cool stuff in it and it's taken a YOU and you alone to stink it up.

Attributes affects everyone who owns the game and you won't find a single person on the forum who disagrees with Blocker on his efforts or issues with that feature.

Irrelevant. I am simply stating the frustration he feels. It's clearly a game breaker for him, and that isn't the case for a majority of people here.

Nobody gives a shit that you and your brother can't play co-op and purchased a game based on a feature that didn't exist at the time, or the fact you bought it twice avoiding the one format that did have it included, since it's so "valued" to you.

Irrelevant. No one is talking about who gives shits towards what. I also bought the PS4 version when co-op was not in the PC version.

Stop ruining another thread you vapid, joyless bore of a human. Nobody agrees with you, nobody is defending you. Quit while you're miles behind and stop ruining threads with your dumb shit.

Stop responding to me then. Blockerdave is talking about me, thus I will respond to him. You've popped up every time I've commented, go away and continue your incessant abuse to other members.

You get this is a public thread right? Like, you post your stupid shit and everyone can read and comment on it. You're not having a tea party with Blockerdave or something, you know that right?

Stop posting, sincerely, everyone on PlanetCricket.

You get this is a public thread right? Like, you post your stupid shit and everyone can read and comment on it. You're not having a tea party with Blockerdave or something, you know that right?

Stop posting, sincerely, everyone on PlanetCricket.

I'll stop posting when blockerdave stops posting about me.

Can you and blockerdave please take your fondness for each other out of here? I wish I had my laptop now to delete all the rubbish at once. I did say to please move on earlier and I will repeat it once again. I will have to start sending out infractions otherwise.

It's not a game breaker for me, I have literally hundreds of hours in this game... The feature is less than the sum of its parts which is frustrating, and it's preferable to me to work with the community to see if we could improve it, rather than bitch. Though I've had the odd good bitch, too, as well as complaining about the AI batting.

The difference is I'm here to contribute, whereas you're here to destroy every thread you post in.[DOUBLEPOST=1445974568][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can you and blockerdave please take your fondness for each other out of here? I wish I had my laptop now to delete all the rubbish at once. I did say to please move on earlier and I will repeat it once again. I will have to start sending out infractions otherwise.

Yeah, delete half a post and leave the setup without the punchline, that'll improve the forum.

Can you and blockerdave please take your fondness for each other out of here?

Sorry, but there's only one person who's the problem here and it aint Blocker. Kinda asinine to put them both in the same box on this one, User.

The difference is I'm here to contribute, whereas you're here to destroy every thread you post in.

Amen.

I have no idea what he means.

It's because this whole concept of "select few" is baseless bullshit. I've had just as many "run-ins" with @blockerdave as I have had with any other member here. Nobodys taken any of it personally, because guess what, it's funny and often times constructive, hell, @MattW incuded, who I'm sure rolls his eyes more often at me than not. It's all done in fun, lighthearted and in jest. If you don't "Get It" then the fault is with you, not me. There's no "select few" I hate each and everyone of you equally, if that makes it better for you. I get on really well with all of the staff, there's a reason for that... 90% of the time this place is an absolute blast of silly shit, DBC obsessed nerds and lighthearted banter. It's when you get some clueless asshole that turns up with a made-up vendetta against common sense 1000 page threads de-evolve into petty squabbles with a guy that, clearly, doesn't get it and won't let it go.

For every 4 or 5 newer people that show up like yourself, Dakota, that are here to have a laugh and enjoy cricket games discussion there's always a Tazzron who doesn't get it, or picks the wrong argument and refuses to accept he's wrong, in the minority and just to let it go.

Last edited:
Sorry, but there's only one person who's the problem here and it aint Blocker. Kinda asinine to put them both in the same box on this one, User.

Amen.

It's because this whole concept of "select few" is baseless bullshit. I've had just as many "run-ins" with @blockerdave as I have had with any other member here. Nobodys taken any of it personally, because guess what, it's funny and often times constructive, hell, @MattW incuded, who I'm sure rolls his eyes more often at me than not. It's all done in fun, lighthearted and in jest. If you don't "Get It" then the fault is with you, not me. There's no "select few" I hate each and everyone of you equally, if that makes it better for you. I get on really well with all of the staff, there's a reason for that... 90% of the time this place is an absolute blast of silly shit, DBC obsessed nerds and lighthearted banter. It's when you get some clueless asshole that turns up with a made-up vendetta against common sense 1000 page threads de-evolve into petty squabbles with a guy that, clearly, doesn't get it and won't let it go.

For every 4 or 5 newer people that show up like yourself, Dakota, that are here to have a laugh and enjoy cricket games discussion there's always a Tazzron who doesn't get it, or picks the wrong argument and refuses to accept he's wrong, in the minority and just to let it go.

My god, just go away. You abuse everyone and always play it off as a joke. People have called you out on your bullshit, 'high and mighty' attitude only to be put down by your select few friends that make up most of the content here. I still wait the day when you stop commenting so we can leave it. Instead, you can't let it go and have to follow me everywhere I comment, and even when I stop commenting, still comment away about me. Go away.

Last edited:
Okay, got it. You want to post in a forum, but don't want people to talk to you. You want to post in a forum, except you don't want to talk to specific people or have specific people talk about you, in a public place, where that is the whole concept... oh and those specific people you think are some exclusive illuminati should also stop posting, so you can be super-friends with.... I'm guessing, all these other people that have rallied to your cause?

I just feel really sorry for you now.

....oh and....

still comment away about me

...I wasn't actually talking to you, I was talking to other people. But I guess, in this instance, you do want me to talk to you/about you?

Follow your own rules, Zombieian er I mean Ron.

Just imagine if you got that Co-Op hey? Different worlds, man.

I'll pray for you.

Users who are viewing this thread