Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I can't wait for a whole year of EA07 and GTA comparisons months and months prior to the release of DBC:Next...

She's gonna be a good 2016 around here!

[HASHTAG]#staytuned[/HASHTAG]

dnt git mad git gud.

6 golden ducks in a row? Well Stop trying to smash every delivery for six and actually try building an innings once in a while and how on earth is your batting going to improve just because a game were to be made by EA?
I mostly suffer against the spinners, cant seem to block any ball...btw...i dont try and smash every ball. And if EA could make a cricket game the quality of fifa 16...i mean...it would be a kick-ass game!

is there a game speed that we can set in DBC? i upgraded my graphics card and i am not able to time as before and it seems to be bit slower...

Stopped playing this game by mid year 2014 when sold my ps3. Had an avg of 50 odd in all formats and was playing IPL. Now ordered on PC, lets see how it goes. This game sure did take a good long time to find the right timing but once settled it's good fun. Patience is the key I suppose.

Patience is the key I suppose.

Yup, like any decent game there's a learning curve. Just patience and persistence, you'll find the experience on PC a better looking one, but plays exactly the same.

The bowler never catches the ball. lol. The bowler has dropped so many catches of mine. I easily give atleast 2-3 chances in a match, but he drops every time.

The bowler never catches the ball. lol. The bowler has dropped so many catches of mine. I easily give atleast 2-3 chances in a match, but he drops every time.
what level are u playing on? if u play on rookie the bowl slows right down and u have a very good chance getting caught and bowled's. On the other levels you have less time to react but it is possible with the catching I push the right thumb stick up quickly on the levels and for caught and bowled although I still drop a few, I have x box 360 controller.

what level are u playing on? if u play on rookie the bowl slows right down and u have a very good chance getting caught and bowled's. On the other levels you have less time to react but it is possible with the catching I push the right thumb stick up quickly on the levels and for caught and bowled although I still drop a few, I have x box 360 controller.
I play in amateur level.
What I meant was when I am batting, I give the chance to the AI bowler. But he drops.
So far, he has caught only once in like 100 times.

I play in amateur level.
What I meant was when I am batting, I give the chance to the AI bowler. But he drops.
So far, he has caught only once in like 100 times.
Ok i misunderstood you yes he does do that a lot mind u I don't mind that as Im batting but perhaps this is addressed in patch 3 on consoles that hopefully will be coming soon.

Ok i misunderstood you yes he does do that a lot mind u I don't mind that as Im batting but perhaps this is addressed in patch 3 on consoles that hopefully will be coming soon.
Ya. Hopefully it will be fixed.

Yup, like any decent game there's a learning curve. Just patience and persistence, you'll find the experience on PC a better looking one, but plays exactly the same.

I got the game today so started the career as skill level Professional. First first class match avg 28 off two innings and scored 50 in first P40 game. Previously (back in 2014 on PS3) my player was a Left Handed Batsman but this time I decided to choose Right Handed Batsman. With the Right Handed Batsman I feel that finding On side gaps is abit difficult as compared to how it used to be with Left handy's. Do you guys think Left handy's are better to bat with as compared to Right handed ones in this game or this is too soon to judge?

I am getting a bit paranoid now and thinking to restart the career as lefty.

I got the game today so started the career as skill level Professional. First first class match avg 28 off two innings and scored 50 in first P40 game. Previously (back in 2014 on PS3) my player was a Left Handed Batsman but this time I decided to choose Right Handed Batsman. With the Right Handed Batsman I feel that finding On side gaps is abit difficult as compared to how it used to be with Left handy's. Do you guys think Left handy's are better to bat with as compared to Right handed ones in this game or this is too soon to judge?

I am getting a bit paranoid now and thinking to restart the career as lefty.
Too quick to judge mate..Playing too long as a lefty myself and I found batting right handers in co op play difficult as the foot movement varies and the shot angles also does...Give it some time but the struggle for me makes it worth playing and accepting that challenge ..

Users who are viewing this thread