Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Cricket academey update supposedly 5th july , probably means early august release , can't say that don't disappoint me but cannot wait for this game

We have shown far, far more than the other game and apparently they are out early July. Perhaps we can have a separate thread for "venting" about release dates and the push for more information.

I did say not long ago that this process requires patience. The game will be released when the time is right.

If you want to vent, go to the other games thread, or perhaps their FaceBook page would be better. Here's the top question to ask:

"It is 27 June 2013, you are yet to submit the game for approvals and therefor cannot make July, why are you lying to us again about release dates?"

ross please dont compare yourself with them. you guys are far better and you guys have set a standard which makes us want more surprises and updates. thanks for finally giving us the game we wanted for so many years. take your time

On the subject of lying, I can confirm that Trickstar/505 Games lied to Cricket Australia about the content in our game - that's been dealt with - now lets see what comes from England...

On the subject of lying, I can confirm that Trickstar/505 Games lied to Cricket Australia about the content in our game - that's been dealt with - now lets see what comes from England...

What, they told Cricket Australia your game has a "Hot Coffee" mod? :lol

What, they told Cricket Australia your game has a "Hot Coffee" mod? :lol

lol

It did give me an opportunity to tell Cricket Australia directly how superior our game is to their licensed one :yes

Playing with fire will see their glass house burn :)

lol

It did give me an opportunity to tell Cricket Australia directly how superior our game is to their licensed one :yes

Did they change their mind and decide to go with you? :D

LOL,

well maybe next time they will go with your game Ross. And maybe you should charge THEM to get the Aussie team license in your game:P If not, screw that and use the money on the game and make Cricket Academy even better if that is possible.

I wonder if there is a precedent of this anywhere in the gaming industry where the license holder tries to pay a game developer to have their team inside it.

lol

The green eyed monster hits again ross, jealous is a hard thing to get over if you are used to being up front, it's like the kid that gets all the attention at school and a bigger and more cool kid takes everything from him. I know you must be getting sick of release date questions ross, it's been a long half a year for us and I bet you can understand why people don't have patience these days( including me). Some of us just want to give you advice on when we think is the best time to release your game(August,Nov,Dec). p.s If cricket aus and ECB fall out with the ashes 2013 team, can they pull the licence plug ross. If the answer is yes and they offered it to you for a price would you.:spy

More like a long 2 and a half years

Yeah I see your point but it's harder to wait now we have seen a bit of bigant cricket and almost nothing of ashes, we have lot's of information but as cricket-online has said, seeing is believing. I wish one day we get a game every year or 2years at the longest gap but with ashes 2013 in trouble and bigant being well new to cricket it's hard to see the future. p.s Where is master yoda when you need him.:p

I know it sounds greedy but at the moment there is no release date for both games. p.s Ross i'm not saying you have done anything wrong just hard to see what's happening with the market, are you waiting for ashes to make there next crap move or hoping they pick themselves up again.:spy

----------

With the power of Cricket Academy I think its better not to get a license and have some restrictions imposed on the created players.

True but if ashes does get into more serious trouble and gets cancelled and the aus and uk cricket boards knock on your door. Do you answer them. p.s I bet ross would, half price guys.:p

Users who are viewing this thread