Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

ross the boss, will you release any video clips as a gift for this weekend?
I'd like to see Ross do a video answering all the questions on features that get answered in the supposed 505 video - so you can contrast all the 'stay tuned' and 'not this time' responses with a bunch of 'yes', 'of course' and 'duh' answers.

damn it! I *really* hate it when someone just goes and pulls the rug.... I was all set to do the exact same Q&A as theirs but for our game....

damn it! I *really* hate it when someone just goes and pulls the rug.... I was all set to do the exact same Q&A as theirs but for our game....

I have even better idea. Why don't you give us your cell number & we call you up for questions :D

Come on Ross....am getting bored today!! Give us something to look forward to today :D

Ross everyday one screenshot please.. okay fine every two days one screenshot :)

Ross, any chance of having "easter eggs" in the game? I loved things like the Kurt Russell Escape From LA easter egg in Duke Nukem, and the John Romero one in Doom 2. Would be cool if you performed specific prompts and unlocked easter eggs or more in-game items/unlockables.

Maybe a Naveen commentary segment or a Ross streak run across the pitch. But seriously though, it would be cool to have the surprise easter eggs/unlockables like those older games.

i'm probably going to come under scrutiny for match-fixing in my career

it's more than likely however that i'll just be ----

In other news I have sold my xbox to get a Ps 3 just to play Cricket 14 online. Wish me luck finding a good piece of hardware.

Last edited:
In other news I have sold my xbox to get a Ps 3 just to play Cricket 14 online. Wish me luck finding a good piece of hardware.

Great. The more the merrier.

Start up with the uncharted series in the mean time. If that's your thing...

Ross and Mike haven't been this silent without any info on the game I think there might be some sort of Announcement in a press conference is going to happen some function regarding the announcement of Name and release date is on the way....:yes:thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread