Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

So Ross according to you the Cricket game is as good as the RLL2 or is it even better?

He did say that graphically the cricket game will be superior but you really can not compare rugby game to a cricket game.

It's hard to compare given the sports are so different.

RLL2 is considered by many to be the best Rugby League game so far.

I am extremely confident that Cricket 14 will be considered the best Cricket game so far. It has the advantage of being made after RLL2 and so therefore has many improvements due to engine enhancements alone.

Ross, how steep is the learning curve of the game? How long did it take you to get good at playing against AI?

Big Ant's cricket 14 is already a Super duper hit in cricket gaming and will be considered the best Cricket game so far.
Just thinking if Ross had came earlier in those years.
Thank you Ross for giving us a Best cricket game.:yes:yes

Ross, how steep is the learning curve of the game? How long did it take you to get good at playing against AI?

It's not too steep once you figure out the controls.

You can get by on the easier levels by simply playing with few controller inputs, the harder levels require the extra layers of control to be used.

I'm still finding it hard to catch bombs and I bought it a week ago :noway I'm just not good at it yet!

Ross when will u start talking abt dates???

Most of the good cricket is over for the year... Ashes doesn't look exciting with aussies struggling... and off course Ashes 2013 burnt down.... so can u make us happy with some news???

It won't be far. If they plan to release in August, we should get the press event in a couple of week's time.

When is the release date of the announcement for the press release announcement announcing the title of the unannounced game you're announcing soon?

@Big Ant Studios:Will there be any info on the full cricket game this week??

Ross when will u start talking abt dates???

Most of the good cricket is over for the year... Ashes doesn't look exciting with aussies struggling... and off course Ashes 2013 burnt down.... so can u make us happy with some news???

ross give some news about cricket 14 and updates

Don't hold your breath...

----------

Big Ant's cricket 14 is already a Super duper hit in cricket gaming and will be considered the best Cricket game so far.
Just thinking if Ross had came earlier in those years.
Thank you Ross for giving us a Best cricket game.:yes:yes

It is!!! :eek: I must have missed the game release :rolleyes

Last edited:
It won't be far. If they plan to release in August, we should get the press event in a couple of week's time.

But isn't AC13 due to release around August, so this wouldn't make much sense (unless AC13 is mega delayed)

dear experts,following are some features that we cricket lovers want from both the upcoming games i.e ashes 2013 and big ant 14
1. Near perfect Gameplay.4th innings of a test match should be more difficult to play than 1st innings.
2. More animations ie players reacting to the umpires, batsman to the bowlers, bowlers frustrating the batsman, celebrations after taking a wicket, celebration for scoring centuries, umpires taking together to make a decision, captain taking to the bowler in crucial times.
3. Domestic cricket from top cricketing nations.
4. T20 leagues.
5. Player career mode with player improvements, test ODI T20 rankings, Player awards yearly, emerging new players, starting with domestic teams and then earning the chance to play for the National team.
6. Depth in Stats.
7. unlock classic Internatonal teams.
8. Manual LBW appealing.
9. DRS, third umpire decision in stadium screen, changing new balls, snicko, hawk eye, hot spot.
10. Players Stamina, injuries.
11. fielders diving to stop and catch the ball.

hope atleast some of the features will be there

----------

plz atleast give ur kind consideration towards these features.

Users who are viewing this thread