Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

anyone interested in making all english county teams on CA?? I know some have already been done but the if some people on this forum do one quicker and easier it is to get done

Since Ross is sure that Ashes 13 won't make its tentative July release date,it won't be a bad idea to release the game in July and capture the market.After all,only a handful of cricket fans will buy both game due to major 'titles' releasing in the upcoming month(s).

They haven't even started their full fledged marketing campaign yet. Only some tickles here & there.

The title of the game will be announced to launch the marketing campaign at a press conference.

----------

They haven't even started their full fledged marketing campaign yet. Only some tickles here & there.

Correct. We have yet to begin.

The title of the game will be announced to launch the marketing campaign at a press conference.

Sorry don't want to seeem rude but feel like I have missed something.... have we been told about the press conference dates?

No, not at all.

There has been no talk of it until now. The date and time of it is yet to be determined but it will be newsworthy.

No, not at all.

There has been no talk of it until now. The date and time of it is yet to be determined but it will be newsworthy.

What sort of other information will we be receiving in the press conference? I'm so Hyped about this-.-

Sorry, I can't tell you or there wouldn't be a need for a press conference to announce it :)

When will there be an announcement on the date of the announcement?

;)

There is an announcement about the announcement of the announcement expected to be issued at a pre-anouncement press-conference, chaired by R2D2 and the ex-manager of Sister Sledge. Dave Warner will be the half-time entertainment when he goes three rounds with Freddie Flintof whilst Alistair Cook and The Chokers will do the music. (It is not expected to be a long set....)

Last edited by a moderator:
There is an announcement about the announcement of the announcement expected to be issued at a pre-anouncement press-conference, chaired by R2D2 and the ex-manager of Sister Sledge. Dave Warner will be the half-time entertainment when he goes three rounds with Freddie Flintof whilst Alistair Cook and The Chokers will do the music.

:lol:lol

Will there be any screenshots/trailer of the announcement.......?

Wait for the announcement of the announcement for the announcement :)

I bet ross will give us a heads up before release of the announcement time for the announcement date.:D

Users who are viewing this thread