Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

My 8th sense tells me that the more Ross shows off their game the more would Ashes'13 be delayed. But of course the 8th sense is what I call 'nonsense' so I could be wrong. Also 505 has contractual obligations as well.

Your 8th sense? What are your 6th and 7th senses?

Your 8th sense? What are your 6th and 7th senses?

6th sense = ability to sense things that are about to happen
7th = common sense
8th = nonsense

Its a joke invented during my school days to piss of the my teachers.

I understand scepticism about how "real" this level of support will be for Cricket, I can point to a recent (hours old) review of the RLL2 DLC:

"For 880 Microsoft points, or the PS3 alternative, you can grab yourself the 2013 update to Rugby League Live 2. Its a breathe of fresh air when a gaming company instead of yearly ?40 games has elected for a DLC with the kit and squad updates for basically ?7. It keeps the game up to date whilst not ripping gamers off for minimal extras to the game."

A warts and all review here...
First Impressions of RLL2?s 2013 Update - The Back Line

Please remember this is a UK perspective, the game is targeted at the NRL which is the dominant competition in the sport.

Search function is your friend...

Search function is your friend...
While he could have tried harder with more words, I think he was referring to the previous discussion on game modification support/tools that Big Ant might provide for editing the PC version of the game.

Doing similar things with console games requires breaking encryption/copy protection so they can't support it or encourage it (nor can we let you post it here).

Considering the in game editors though, you can get most of what you would want to edit on the consoles in game. Or just get a PC.

Must be a pakistani thing! :p

Oh yes. We have an 8th sense surplus here, especially in the capital city and Pakistan cricket team. The whole batting lineup is full of 8th sense. Hope Pakistan team doesn't have much of a poor ranking in the upcoming BAC'14 (or the burned up Ashes'13.

Considering the in game editors though, you can get most of what you would want to edit on the consoles in game. Or just get a PC.

Or get both versions... Since the PC version needs a controller anyway, may as well just buy it twice. Learn it on console, mod it for longevity on PC... and whatever console DLC shows up.

Or get both versions... Since the PC version needs a controller anyway, may as well just buy it twice. Learn it on console, mod it for longevity on PC... and whatever console DLC shows up.
And in case the disc gets scratched, protect your investment with a second copy of the game on both. And just incase you suddenly decide to swap consoles, just get both the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions - you never know.

Actually - someone might see you playing it and want to borrow it. So better make it 7 copies on each.

(I joke but I actually do own a bunch of cricket titles on more than one platform)

I downloaded the cricket academy game from your beta link in sticky thread. But it is not opening. It is just a black screen for me. Is there something I am missing.

I downloaded the cricket academy game from your beta link in sticky thread. But it is not opening. It is just a black screen for me. Is there something I am missing.

I believe there is another thread that deals with this issue.

Other members of PC have reported about the black screen issue but i'm afraid there is no confirmed solution for it.

If Cricket 14 is to Release in July then Much of the work has been done by now in terms of Groundwork popularity establishment of the video game...I guess They will release it in mid-late August

Since Ross is sure that Ashes 13 won't make its tentative July release date,it won't be a bad idea to release the game in July and capture the market.After all,only a handful of cricket fans will buy both game due to major 'titles' releasing in the upcoming month(s).

ICC has requested Big Ant to release their cricket game now so that they could decide Winner of ICC Champions Trophy

Users who are viewing this thread