Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

One quick question to Mike & Ross.
If I am playing as an ALL ROUNDER (Career mode) and I fail to prove myself in any one of the sector, let it be Batting or Bowling. Will I get dropped from the side or your role can be shifted to being a BATSMAN or a BOWLER.

Yes.

Hey Ross after Cricket 14 and table top cricket why don't you make an cricket game for facebook?

quick question , sorry if its already been answerd but are we gonna get any licences for county teams at all ???

May be if this game makes excellent buisness then we might get few license team in future!!:-D!!:-D!!:-D!!

quick question , sorry if its already been answerd but are we gonna get any licences for county teams at all ???

There are some excellent county teams already made in the Cricket Academy team editor. Sure some may need a touch up here and there but it is an excellent basis to work from.

Absolutely, the community is doing some amazing work. That's way better than any official license.

Absolutely, the community is doing some amazing work. That's way better than any official license.

I do agree the cricket academy feature and the community work is great but would like some licensed county tournaments etc but as mentioned before I'm sure CA will make up for it if not

Given the match-creator and all that it entails, I think you'll basically be able to totally create your own, even if it's not "official"

That being said, my money is still on some form of Domestic Australian license (Big Bash, maybe Domestic as well) so you might get your wish.

Still, we're going to spoiled for choices.

I'd rather have BA spending their time and money on building a freakishly in depth editor and creating a great AI rather than having some licenses in the game. Because we'l have all the licensed stuff through the community contributions within the first few days of the launch.

True , the game itself I don't think their can be many complaints has everything everyone has ever asked for features wise

Also, Ross has said a few times he's going to supply a few tools to the mod community at PC to 'manipulate' things. I think you'll be well satisfied... just get it on PC if you want that content, as you can't mod for the PS/XBOX titles.

Also, Ross has said a few times he's going to supply a few tools to the mod community at PC to 'manipulate' things. I think you'll be well satisfied... just get it on PC if you want that content, as you can't mod for the PS/XBOX titles.
Though you have almost as much modding in the cricket academy on consoles as in some games on the PC.

Users who are viewing this thread