Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

You're kidding, right? There's lots of high-performance facilities that use real wickets/grass within indoor training facilities, usually they're drop-in pitches or spare-training wickets out the back of a stadium and/or temporary facilities as I imagine, that is what the one in the image evokes

Where????? Havent seen any in Australia. None in Perth anyway

----------

We've done our best , not all will be covered for sure, we have covered likely surnames and top surnames from the populations of cricketing nations

Ahh, one of the few joys of having the surname 'Smith' :cheers

Last edited:
Where????? None in Australia

----------

Ahh, one of the few joys of having the surname 'Smith' :cheers

Knowing this game, I bet you can pick out of a hell of a lot of different pitches from all over the world, maybe even a concrete pitch.

Knowing this game, I bet you can pick out of a hell of a lot of different pitches from all over the world, maybe even a concrete pitch.

Wha? Im just wondering where in the world you would get an indoor training centre with grass pitches like the one in the photo? This would be massively expensive. Either retractable roofing or ultraviolet lighting plus massive maintenance.

The screenshot is inaccurate. Shane Warnee 99 even had artificial pitches- like the ones you would nomrally find in an indoor training centre.

Wha? Im just wondering where in the world you would get an indoor training centre with grass pitches like the one in the photo? This would be massively expensive. Either retractable roofing or ultraviolet lighting plus massive maintenance.

The screenshot is inaccurate. Shane Warnee 99 even had artificial pitches- like the ones you would nomrally find in an indoor training centre.

It's a game mate, I agree it's not common to see real pitches, maybe ross will confirm there will be concrete and artificial pitches also plus this is a old shot as ross said.

It's a game mate, I agree it's not common to see real pitches, maybe ross will confirm there will be concrete and artificial pitches also plus this is a old shot as ross said.

Nup, thats a dealbreaker. Not buying it.

Jokes! I cant wait for the game!!! Hurry up! :yes

Nup, thats a dealbreaker. Not buying it.

Jokes! I cant wait for the game!!! Hurry up! :yes

Knowing ross it will have all the pitches there is, I was hoping for a pitch with huge cracks like the 1998 west indies pitch that England play on.:D

@Big Ant Studios: Please 2 more screenshots for the weekend showing Sniko and Hotspot...:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes

And, some ppl are never satisfied. Wonder if there'd be ppl asking for BA Cricket 15 right after this game is released!

----------

On commentary Ross, I see you've included the surnames and not the first names. Is that so or did I read it wrong?
Anything would do if you've got some really decent folks doing the commentary. Any chance of revealing them soon? :D

And, some ppl are never satisfied. Wonder if there'd be ppl asking for BA Cricket 15 right after this game is released!

---------- :D

Man after the game has been released nobody will give a sh** about the screenshots...so let them come. There is nothing wrong with asking more as we had seen a little portion of the game. If ross is intended to release more he may take consideration into those hotspot pics and other ones...(no offense):cheers:cheers

Man after the game has been released nobody will give a sh** about the screenshots...so let them come. There is nothing wrong with asking more as we had seen a little portion of the game. If ross is intended to release more he may take consideration into those hotspot pics and other ones...(no offense):cheers:cheers

Naah, you got me wrong. The more the better. But then you don't ask for a bagful just after he has given you a couple of 'PC exclusives' whilst on a holiday. Had he not been Ross, he would not have even bothered about posting here while on a holiday. So if he's giving us anymore stuff take it with both hands (and feet and whatever else you wish) but someone bugging him for more screens right after he has given us a few is ungrateful IMO. Now that's just me, opinions are bound to differ.

Naah, you got me wrong. The more the better. But then you don't ask for a bagful just after he has given you a couple of 'PC exclusives' whilst on a holiday. Had he not been Ross, he would not have even bothered about posting here while on a holiday. So if he's giving us anymore stuff take it with both hands (and feet and whatever else you wish) but someone bugging him for more screens right after he has given us a few is ungrateful IMO. Now that's just me, opinions are bound to differ.

That's right but when he is intended to post the next set of screenshots I think he can take sniko and hotspot in to consideration as we have never seen that in a game....:cheers

Ross has hinted at a trailer full features and more screens but let him finish his holiday first, maybe after he gets back the marketing push will start for the game:). p.s I don't think we will be seeing ashes news for weeks.:(

Ross has hinted at a trailer full features and more screens but let him finish his holiday first, maybe after he gets back the marketing push will start for the game:). p.s I don't think we will be seeing ashes news for weeks.:(

That's nice to hear and I'm not interested at all in Ashes Cricket as it needs to prove itself after releasing and only Big Ant Cricket 14 is the way to go as it has impressed with its features and mainly with the response from the game producers and directors which has been awesome....:thumbs:thumbs

When ross and his team are ready to show there game in motion this forum will explode:D. p.s Hi Mike, how is the office without big ross there.:wave

Users who are viewing this thread