Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Will practicing on the greener pitches help the confidence of our player in career mode when he is visiting England?

Will practicing on the greener pitches help the confidence of our player in career mode when he is visiting England?

Dont believe nets are integrated in anyway with the career mode. Ross mentioned a while ago that we dont need to do any training and gym type stuffs for career mode.

When ross and his team are ready to show there game in motion this forum will explode:D. p.s Hi Mike, how is the office without big ross there.:wave

Their holiday is over this Monday! :yes

...Pants back on, Mikey.

Are you planning to include some bowling action or customized shot creator? Similar to the create a finisher move option in WWE 12. It would generate a hell a lot of user created awesome content. :D

Mean we have something for monday? Thats nice but ross i thought we would have something for friday too, pls a release date.

One quick question to Mike & Ross.
If I am playing as an ALL ROUNDER (Career mode) and I fail to prove myself in any one of the sector, let it be Batting or Bowling. Will I get dropped from the side or your role can be shifted to being a BATSMAN or a BOWLER.

Users who are viewing this thread