Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

No, mate. They weren't done on my behalf. Your post shows how horribly ignorant and stupid you are. It's time to grow up and face reality, marty.

If you don't learn from the past, or even the present, then you are part of the problem.

Religion doesn't mess me up. It messes society up enough. I just care about what's true. Religion kept us in the Dark Ages for 1500 years. It is enlightenment, free-thinking, skepticism, and most importantly science - the tool of finding out what is true and what is not true - that makes us better people. My modern morals - caring about others and my family and friends - are innate and I celebrate them.

If I got my morals from the bible or koran, I would be out in the streets killing people and raping them, beating women who don't obey me, and killing children. And I would be happy with people burning forever in a lake of fire. That's not cool. My morals don't come from that.

It's time to grow up, marty.

Two words - Anne Askew.

You OWE your freedom to play cricket to thousands like her.

Now quit your snivelling and grow a pair and help me get some answers from bigant...

Ok, any more posts about this topic are getting deleted. Use the appropriate thread if you want to continue this

Ross !! is anything licensed in BA Cricket 14 ? :yes iight

Presumably, the commentary won't be able to use the players' real names, so how's it going to work? It'll be a bit dull if it just refers to 'the batsman/the bowler/the fielder/the wicket keeper'.

Still, commentary is not among my priorities for this game.

what if we get commentary names option on players editor !

I am still wondering about the feature Ross mentioned that is still unmentioned but will blow as all away........what could that be?

I don't want to mislead so I will say that it is not so much a feature as the full feature list, final screenshots and trailer.

----------

Presumably, the commentary won't be able to use the players' real names, so how's it going to work? It'll be a bit dull if it just refers to 'the batsman/the bowler/the fielder/the wicket keeper'.

Still, commentary is not among my priorities for this game.

Well, it depends on the names, we've recorded as many Christian and Surnames as possible. You should be able to get the names you want.

I don't want to mislead so I will say that it is not so much a feature as the full feature list, final screenshots and trailer.

----------

Well, it depends on the names, we've recorded as many Christian and Surnames as possible. You should be able to get the names you want.

OK, so mix and match basically. Good: that won't tread on any licensing toes. :) Looks like a cracking game, mate. :)

The 48+ hours of commentary you mentioned. Is the length including or excluding the names? because if team names/nicknames are anything to go by there must be a hell lot of them. Every player has two commentary names(real name and a nickname) if Im not wrong?

We've done our best , not all will be covered for sure, we have covered likely surnames and top surnames from the populations of cricketing nations

----------

God ross you are the biggest tease I have ever seen, even the ladies don't tease as much as you.:p

If you are getting nearer to final screens/trailer so on does that mean you will release all of this to the public, don't get me wrong we all love pc goodies you love to give but I can't wait for the rest of the world to see this gem of a cricket game.:cheers

P.s also it's a dark day today, this was the very old and fake release date for that other cricket game. If there game is as bad as they are saying maybe you can still pick it up and play it with some friends after few to many beers:yes. p.s When does your American holiday end ross, I would love to go to new York as I have always wanted to.:wave

Users who are viewing this thread