Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

But isn't AC13 due to release around August, so this wouldn't make much sense (unless AC13 is mega delayed)

And of course if AC 13 is delayed beyond August, BA will need to factor that in and re-plan and re-strategise accordingly :p

dear experts,following are some features that we cricket lovers want from both the upcoming games i.e ashes 2013 and big ant 14
1. Near perfect Gameplay.4th innings of a test match should be more difficult to play than 1st innings.
2. More animations ie players reacting to the umpires, batsman to the bowlers, bowlers frustrating the batsman, celebrations after taking a wicket, celebration for scoring centuries, umpires taking together to make a decision, captain taking to the bowler in crucial times.
3. Domestic cricket from top cricketing nations.
4. T20 leagues.
5. Player career mode with player improvements, test ODI T20 rankings, Player awards yearly, emerging new players, starting with domestic teams and then earning the chance to play for the National team.
6. Depth in Stats.
7. unlock classic Internatonal teams.
8. Manual LBW appealing.
9. DRS, third umpire decision in stadium screen, changing new balls, snicko, hawk eye, hot spot.
10. Players Stamina, injuries.
11. fielders diving to stop and catch the ball.

hope atleast some of the features will be there

----------

plz atleast give ur kind consideration towards these features.

I shall definitely ensure that all these features exist in my Cricket Game. It will be titled Sachin Tendulkar Cricket 2040 and will be free of cost. :)

On a serious note, please read the initial post on this thread where Ross has answered most of these queries. Cheers.

----------

And of course if AC 13 is delayed beyond August, BA will need to factor that in and re-plan and re-strategise accordingly :p

The best bet is to strike when the iron is hot. The rival franchisee is on its knees now and its time to go for the kill.

Even if BA Cricket is half as good as it seems (taking a hurried release into account), it will still be miles ahead of Ashes 2013 and will take it out of contention and create a sort of monopoly for itself in this niche market. After all who would want a PS2 Level game such as AC13 just because it is new.

This will provide the recognition, cash boost and market share that Ross has envisioned for the long run. Just something to ponder over Ross.

The best bet is to strike when the iron is hot. The rival franchisee is on its knees now and its time to go for the kill.

Even if BA Cricket is half as good as it seems (taking a hurried release into account), it will still be miles ahead of Ashes 2013 and will take it out of contention and create a sort of monopoly for itself in this niche market. After all who would want a PS2 Level game such as AC13 just because it is new.

This will provide the recognition, cash boost and market share that Ross has envisioned for the long run. Just something to ponder over Ross.

Let's hope the game is as good as it's claimed to be. I will keep my fingers crossed and I guess we will know if and when the game comes out.

(taking a hurried release into account)
I don't think the release will be hurried - it has seemed like they've had the game all but complete and in testing for months now just waiting for the exact time to pull the trigger.

Perhaps they've even mostly moved on to working on Table Top Cricket and AFL Live 2 by now.

I have this visual of Ross using the game-discs as coffee-coasters around the Big Ant office and every time some asshat asks for the release date or video he frisbee's one across the room at Mikey...

I have this visual of Ross using the game-discs as coffee-coasters around the Big Ant office and every time some asshat asks for the release date or video he frisbee's one across the room at Mikey...

3nafT.jpg

#canusemspaint

The way 505 games/trickstar are acting it sounds like jealousy, they have had the market for years all alone and could do almost anything but now they can't because bigant are killing them. I would love a future where 2 cricket games live side by side but if they want to play games this can not happen. p.s Ross do you think it's time to hurt them hard or more waiting to see if they well hurt themselves again and again, being how tough you are I'm surprised you have not try to finish them off by just release all the information to the public, still you are the boss of bigant not me. p.s Like I said before the next month is going to be epic.:spy

Guys maybe ive missed it but please tell me if ross mentioned about giving us any info on the game release or any other screenshots/vids?

Guys maybe ive missed it but please tell me if ross mentioned about giving us any info on the game release or any other screenshots/vids?

No he hasn't. The 'before October' release still stands though - so every day that passes you are getting closer!

What is your games to Buy list for the year??
Mine is Big Ant Cricket 14 and GTA V enough to get you entertained for the year....:cheers

How many more updates are we going to get between current version of Cricket Academy and the final version that will be released with the whole game?

I think Ross will hold the conference before the next version of CA is released. So that the final update gets full publicity.Maybe..maybe not:spy:spy

Users who are viewing this thread