Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Should we take your silence as No? The is game is not releasing before October?

We will announce the date of the release of the game when we announce the full title, there is nothing said or asked on here that will change that (looking at you 79C, amongst others :P ).
I think that for every request for release date info, whether direct or indirect, Ross should push the actual release date back a day

However this has one downside that the game will never release (though it would have something in common with Ashes way things are going)

Ross,
I know you have ignored this qs before, but still asking, why not tell us about some awesome moments you had in this game :D!!!

Mike actually plays it a lot more than I do - I am sure he can give you his perspective for something different.

In the past week or so all I've found out from these forums is everyone likes to talk about Ashes more than Cricket 14(even Ross)... And I guess any publicity is good publicity so whether or not its good at least people know about that game...

I figure most people here know about both games, they're on the home page :)

Ross, could please upload more screenshots or videos of the game? It will help to kill the time

International cricket captain 2013 Pc Game released...Till BA Cricket releases i will get my hands on it.......:yes

International cricket captain 2013 Pc Game released...Till BA Cricket releases i will get my hands on it.......:yes

Same here, hats off to them though for releasing the game without making anyone wait or beg for the release date and stuff, downloading it now waiting for it to be released on android also :)

No one with half a brain is "begging" for any release date. It's called being realistic and patient... I don't care when a game releases, it's a product not a cure for cancer. Although, I half expect Ross to include that as DLC...

Same here, hats off to them though for releasing the game without making anyone wait or beg for the release date and stuff, downloading it now waiting for it to be released on android also :)

No one with half a brain is "begging" for any release date. It's called being realistic and patient... I don't care when a game releases, it's a product not a cure for cancer. Although, I half expect Ross to include that as DLC...

i guess his point was the announcing a date for a release date :p

Same here, hats off to them though for releasing the game without making anyone wait or beg for the release date and stuff, downloading it now waiting for it to be released on android also
That's because they churn out yearly releases that are glorified roster updates.

Well they've had their share of "where is it posts" and unless I am mistaken you had to wait until they released it - just like people will have to wait for our game - not sure what point you are trying to make... if any.

I would encourage all here to give the game a go, they deserve support.

I would encourage all here to give the game a go, they deserve support.

And it's only available for Rs. 399 (~ $7) for folks in India (and maybe Pakistan and few others). For the rest, I think it's $26.

Users who are viewing this thread