Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Hope some info comes in the next update.......:yes

You know it won't, where's the surprise in that? :)

maybe, you will have to be patient and wait ;)

Obviously I have to wait for info from others regarding what it contains as STILL FACING THE BLACK SCREEN ISSUE
So waiting for the game to get released...

you will have to be patient

Which is obviously not one of my biggest strengths when it comes to games I am excited about :(!

However, so far it (the info + Style of release) has always been worth the wait...and am sure it will still be in future as well :D!

Obviously I have to wait for info from others regarding what it contains as STILL FACING THE BLACK SCREEN ISSUE
So waiting for the game to get released...

Sorry, I should have seen that it was you posting - I am sending the Cricket Academy off to QA in India this week to try and find particularly what the "black screen" issue is.

July has started off on a quiet note here, I was so hoping that July would start off with a bang as regarding the game marketing.

Zeus's Thunder... you think being "two days into July" is "quiet"? FFS.

Maybe if you guys spent more time reading the forum, than asking the same things over and over again, winding yourself up to expect things every other damn week... you'd actually enjoy the little bits of info we get every now and then. I mean, there's already a FREE EDITOR to play with an ANOTHER update coming this Friday. I honestly don't know how much more you guys expect! A large majority of you keep missing the little hints and winks we get because you're all so focused on a stupid release date, marketing and other nonsense. This thread alone has had some amazing little tidbits dropped in the past couple of weeks that have been missed by the majority.

If you're honestly, genuinely interested in release dates and marketing for this title, use the "SEARCH" box at the top of this thread, type in "release date" or "marketing" and EVERY POSSIBLE ANGLE has already been covered on both topics.

It happens when it happens.

Get off my lawn.

Zeus's Thunder... you think being "two days into July" is "quiet"? FFS.

Maybe if you guys spent more time reading the forum, than asking the same things over and over again, winding yourself up to expect things every other damn week... you'd actually enjoy the little bits of info we get every now and then. I mean, there's already a FREE EDITOR to play with an ANOTHER update coming this Friday. I honestly don't know how much more you guys expect! A large majority of you keep missing the little hints and winks we get because you're all so focused on a stupid release date, marketing and other nonsense. This thread alone has had some amazing little tidbits dropped in the past couple of weeks that have been missed by the majority.

If you're honestly, genuinely interested in release dates and marketing for this title, use the "SEARCH" box at the top of this thread, type in "release date" or "marketing" and EVERY POSSIBLE ANGLE has already been covered on both topics.

It happens when it happens.

Get off my lawn.

so biggs; does ba cricket 14 have drs; and does it have match fixing; and will it come to my house and do my washing up for me?

;)

winding yourself up to expect things every other damn week...

As soon as the game is released folks will be asking for a sequel. In fact some folks are asking about it now. This is why test cricket is suffering, so many people these days lack patience. CURSE YOU T20 CRICKET!!!

so biggs; does ba cricket 14 have drs; and does it have match fixing; and will it come to my house and do my washing up for me?

;)

Yup, will be taken care of. Also Ross will come and cook for us as well. Can't guarantee food will be good

Users who are viewing this thread