Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Zeus's Thunder... you think being "two days into July" is "quiet"? FFS.

Maybe if you guys spent more time reading the forum, than asking the same things over and over again, winding yourself up to expect things every other damn week... you'd actually enjoy the little bits of info we get every now and then. I mean, there's already a FREE EDITOR to play with an ANOTHER update coming this Friday. I honestly don't know how much more you guys expect! A large majority of you keep missing the little hints and winks we get because you're all so focused on a stupid release date, marketing and other nonsense. This thread alone has had some amazing little tidbits dropped in the past couple of weeks that have been missed by the majority.

If you're honestly, genuinely interested in release dates and marketing for this title, use the "SEARCH" box at the top of this thread, type in "release date" or "marketing" and EVERY POSSIBLE ANGLE has already been covered on both topics.

It happens when it happens.

Get off my lawn.

What is wrong with a straight answer to a straight question?

Stop apologising for Bigant...

Got nothing to apologise for so I have no idea what you're talking about.

What is wrong with a straight answer to a straight question?

Stop apologising for Bigant...

What does BigAnt need to apologize for???

<Asking a straight question :spy>

^You have to apologize for disrupting the almighty plans of Trickstar. If it were not for you, we would have a (brokent, buggy) cricket game at our hand. :rolleyes

Bigant will give us release date and any info when they are good and ready, so be thankfull they are making this fantastic looking game. They owe no apology for anything.

To be fair to the original poster he was just expressing the fact that he was disappointed. I think we all need to take a chill-pill now and then. There are many ways to express your opinion.

Fine Dutch, but with respect, I haven't disappointed anyone as far as I know - and as far as apologies go, I like to think that I'm the first to put my hand up, as I (incorrectly) did when Chief rebuked my initial "Ashes is delayed" post.

Well they shouldve given away the release date when people asked, and answered every question!

FFS some people :facepalm

Dude....those are marketing decisions!! They will give away the release data "as soon as" they have decided upon it. Why will they keep it hiding from you :doh:!

Also, they have answered almost all questions. They will obviously keep some of the stuff for future announcements! Even we, the fans, dont want them to reveal every single thing at one go, as it really doesnt work that way! Just think of it, we already have been told a 'lot' about this game, we have a creation mode already available to us.....and we are constantly asking for more!! What makes you think that if BigAnt (or any publisher for that matter) revealed everything to us at one go, we wont come back asking for even more!!!

July has started off on a quiet note here, I was so hoping that July would start off with a bang as regarding the game marketing.

Fine Dutch, but with respect, I haven't disappointed anyone as far as I know - and as far as apologies go, I like to think that I'm the first to put my hand up, as I (incorrectly) did when Chief rebuked my initial "Ashes is delayed" post.

I was referring to this post Ross. He is just expressing an opinion, quite harmless. I wasnt referring to the "apologising" as that has nothing to do with this post. The post that then came about apologising was in reaction to another post.

He wasnt blaming anyone or flaming anyone, just stating how he sees it. It seems to me that we are quite quick to jump on people, turning their post into a point of attack for our own agenda.

Dude....those are marketing decisions!! They will give away the release data "as soon as" they have decided upon it. Why will they keep it hiding from you :doh:!

Also, they have answered almost all questions. They will obviously keep some of the stuff for future announcements! Even we, the fans, dont want them to reveal every single thing at one go, as it really doesnt work that way! Just think of it, we already have been told a 'lot' about this game, we have a creation mode already available to us.....and we are constantly asking for more!! What makes you think that if BigAnt (or any publisher for that matter) revealed everything to us at one go, we wont come back asking for even more!!!

Sarcasm mate, sarcasm... I agree with everything your saying

No you haven Ross!! Some people forget the kind of cricket games that have been delivered to us till now! This game seems like the dream game for almost everyone (which is a big feat as different people have different expectations and so far this game has exceeded them all) and yet people are not willing to trust! I mean, this is the game that has actually made us expect more from a cricket game....if this game was not there we would have gladly accepted AC13 and would have been hailing it as the best game ever and trickstar as the best devs ever, even after what they did to us :p!

I for one am loving the way you have disclosed the details from time to time....thats why people are still excited about the game! The real stuff should only be shown a month prior to the release as that will keep the excitement levels high!! I do hope you keep some surprises for us to find out on our own in the game as well :p!!

My only gripe is that we are 3 months away from the release of this game and still we do not know the exact release date and name of this game!! But I truly understand the reason behind it, and thats why I have never spoken about it as I trust you!!:cheers

See, this is what happens when we get trigger happy. Read his post. He is actually saying the exact oppositie to what you think.

I was referring to this post Ross. He is just expressing an opinion, quite harmless. I wasnt referring to the "apologising" as that has nothing to do with this post. The post that then came about apologising was in reaction to another post.

He wasnt blaming anyone or flaming anyone, just stating how he sees it. It seems to me that we are quite quick to jump on people, turning their post into a point of attack for our own agenda.

I was responding to the "Stop apologising for Bigant..." above, clearly (I think :) ).... anyway... moving on...

You guys have got Mike working around the clock to make good on his promise :)

I was responding to the "Stop apologising for Bigant..." above, clearly (I think :) ).... anyway... moving on...

You guys have got Mike working around the clock to make good on his promise :)

Moving on indeed. Really looking forward to create a Dutch domestic league. Will be really nice to tinker with the editor and get all the players and teams in place for when the game is out.

Users who are viewing this thread