Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Ross,Can you tell the ways of promoting a game?...
I know via internet, interviews, through gaming websites and what else??

edit: unless that's also in the DLC
If I were making a cricket game I wouldn't put such major additional features in the one DLC - you have the makings of a new edition of the game by adding two features in a patch.

I thought you understood this business?

Ross,Can you tell the ways of promoting a game?...
I know via internet, interviews, through gaming websites and what else??
Word of mouth by being a better product.

Word of mouth by being a better product.

But other than being a better product people should be able to get it as the first item when googled for cricket games...:cheers

They are adding manual appeal now? Lol...reminds me of the move by microsoft doing a 180 on the xbox one. Pathetic!

They are adding manual appeal now? Lol...reminds me of the move by microsoft doing a 180 on the xbox one. Pathetic!

If we get 2 good to great cricket games then who cares the reasons why, sure like many more can see that bigant are miles ahead of trickstar and I don't see it catching up but can we still enjoy the game when it does release, even with a far better game out or coming. PS Microsoft made a few mistakes and fixed them fast, trickstar and 505 games need to do the same, simple as that.:spy

The first thing I'll do with the game is download Biggs' created player, bowl him out myself and put the screenshot at the top, until then, no real reason to change.

I'm surprised it's not the most popular created player for this very reason. Good thing it's coded with the special "can never be dimissed" cheat that Ross kindly supplied me...

In your dreams Biggs, ross likes to see your stumps everywhere just like the rest of us.:D

Even android apps are getting advertised on t.v. , my question to Ross is that don't you think that you should start promoting your game via t.v. :).........It will definitely increase your game sales :cheers

i am not regular planet cricket visitor since ashes delayed..but i would like to know information on cricket academy's next update..is there any further cricket academy update??if yes then want to know its release date??is that gona be final update??

i am not regular planet cricket visitor since ashes delayed..but i would like to know information on cricket academy's next update..is there any further cricket academy update??if yes then want to know its release date??is that gona be final update??

This Friday is the next update. Whether it is the final update, who can tell?

Got nothing to apologise for so I have no idea what you're talking about.

You haven't released any gameplay footage or confirmed a release date at all...you seem to dodge good questions while playing a pr game with this site...

Touched a nerve?

You haven't released any gameplay footage or confirmed a release date at all...you seem to dodge good questions while playing a pr game with this site...

Touched a nerve?

That's right, try to get under the skin of someone making our (possibly) dream cricket game. Good one! Do you also try to wind up your wife if she hasn't put the milk on your cornflakes before you get down?! Jesus Christ some people on this site need a bitch slap!

guys quick question, I saw the gameplay mentioning IPL, surely this is a possibility of IPL license in the game, right?

Touched a nerve?

Guess you are the guy who gets invited to the party, scoffs himself and drinks all he can while moaning the whole evening about how everyone is such a dipsauce and the curtains dont match the sofa......why do you come here me old mate? Why? Prove you are hard? Prove you can ask the "tricky" questions? Grow up man! You are only proving one thing.....and it is obvious for everyone apart from you. It has nothing to do with freedom of expression. You just want to wind people up. Well guess what, I aint a clock.........

Users who are viewing this thread